OT: Eagles vs Bucs

Advertisement
BINGO
I’ve said it to my friends for years Dak is the issue
We pay superstar money for pedestrian performances when it matters
I’d much rather have Baker for 4M and 36 more million to support him than Dak for 40M
Which made us have to give away Amari Cooper

I’d like cowboys to get rid of Dak (raiders or falcons maybe)
Get draft capital and go get Jaden Daniels and reset clock and get cap relief!
Don’t put Dak on my Falcons. It’s Justin Fields or bust over here

Facts but people get mad when u call it out I know my teams qb is trash I’ll admit that quick. These qbs can’t carry a team and if you can’t carry them when it gets tough they fold
Yup
Most don’t understand the cap implications it causes! There is a reason Mahomes is only superhigh paid QB to win SB (and he was lucky last year imo)

If SF and Purdy get it done this year…..the trend continues…or Goff and Det or Stroud and HOU or GB and Love or Baker and Bucs

5 of final 8 teams are NOT hamstrung by high cost QB!!!

Will be very interesting to see how it plays out

Advertisement
Yup
Most don’t understand the cap implications it causes! There is a reason Mahomes is only superhigh paid QB to win SB (and he was lucky last year imo)

If SF and Purdy get it done this year…..the trend continues…or Goff and Det or Stroud and HOU or GB and Love or Baker and Bucs

5 of final 8 teams are NOT hamstrung by high cost QB!!!

Will be very interesting to see how it plays out
Once you pay a qb mad money the roster diminishes slowly then it’s over. Brady would take pay cuts but dudes ain’t built like that anymore it’s all about the bread. But winners want to win 🤷

Don’t put Dak on my Falcons. It’s Justin Fields or bust over here
Lol
Well if you trade for fields you will have to pay him
In a year! Are you willing to do that?

To
Me that is almost as stupid as taking on Dak….but **** I’d love you too take Dak **** I’d throw in 30m to help persuade you if I was Jerruh

What a terrible way to end a season. No answer to the Bucs’ pressure tonight, no fire in their eyes, just a total disaster to close it out. Awful.

Advertisement
Totally agree. Resign Mike, he can have Larry Fitzgerald career here as he ages. I would love to take a QB. But Todd is probably going pick a defensive player.

We may be able get some value at qb in the second round.
Cam Ward in the 3rd round....oh wait... LOL

I'd like to see an OL in the late-ish first or top FA. Not sure what the Bucs cap situation is.

Advertisement
Dak is not in the same league as Hurts.

Jalen has won as many playoff games (2) in 3 years as Dak has in his entire career (2) not to mention getting to the Super Bowl.
You’re right but I think the league figured dude out. It took awhile but they got him figured out after that Hail Mary in the Super Bowl went 10 yards. But I don’t blame dak and hurts for taking the money cause u don’t know if it’s going to be there. Where as Brady knew he was the goat and could carry a team and believed in those skills. He knew he would get that money back.

Hurts got a noodle arm dead ***
Yup, window to win was last year when hurts was cheap that’s how you got AJ!!!!

I’m ready to give Lance a year w Cooper Rush

I heard on beginning of telecast that TB had 80m dead cap hit this year - so they got baker for 4m

Very smart move

**** I’d take Flacco on cheap deal over Dak and his inflated salary in a second!!!

Got exposed by SF and the wheels came off
They’ve been bad all year! Look at their point differential this year: +5 (with a lot of lucky wins) vs last year +133 and dominating everyone.

Advertisement
Once you pay a qb mad money the roster diminishes slowly then it’s over. Brady would take pay cuts but dudes ain’t built like that anymore it’s all about the bread. But winners want to win 🤷
Exactly
It’s crazy how none of these guys get it
Mannings and Brees did same thing
They were never making top dollar

Mahomes lost Hill because of his contract
Dak lost Amari

Unless you draft Your *** off non stop you can’t keep up w the cap issues

Advertisement
Back