OT: EA Sports College Football game

They really need to hit dynasty mode out of the park. Recruiting needs to be in depth but clean and exciting.

The one thing that really grinded my gears about NCAA14 was despite messing with the sliders, my 99 speed RB would always get chased down. DL would have no problems going sideline to sideline to tackle faster QBs/RBs/WRs. Speed needs to matter.
Yeah I had an issue with sliders to but I raised my sliders and lowered the computers!

Advertisement
I bought mine 4 months ago and I haven't connected it to my TV strictly waiting for the game to come out!
ha! Been trying to waste time ranking in MW2. Never knew how many people cheat in this game. Sometime ago believe we had a FIFA community and can definitely see a CFB game community here.

Advertisement
ha! Been trying to waste time ranking in MW2. Never knew how many people cheat in this game. Sometime ago believe we had a FIFA community and can definitely see a CFB game community here.
Man, I think I read somewhere in this thread that someone is gonna do something like that once the game gets closer to coming out! I'm definitely signing up for that, see who can create/recruit/ download the best canes team.

Man, I think I read somewhere in this thread that someone is gonna do something like that once the game gets closer to coming out! I'm definitely signing up for that, see who can create/recruit/ download the best canes team.
No doubt. Always a great way to get through the off season. Will be interesting to see what modes they come out with. Wife still thinks I’m a loser for owning a gaming console. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
No doubt. Always a great way to get through the off season. Will be interesting to see what modes they come out with. Wife still thinks I’m a loser for owning a gaming console. :ROFLMAO:
I hear Yu, women in general thinks grown men shouldn't play video games and in return women shouldn't watch reality TV! I don't get why women like being in other people's business? But, I'm cool with it keeps them away from us!

Advertisement
I'm all about create a player and recruiting them to my team!...
Absolutely. Create those 6'4 270 lb punters/kickers with 99 speed, quickness, and power, but kicking accuracy of Stevie wonder.

Add a few of those a year to the recruiting class. I like to take them as projects.

Advertisement
Just make it available on PC and im game, its EA so the game will probably be bad but its CFB so I'll get the first one of the rebooted series.

Just make it available on PC and im game, its EA so the game will probably be bad but its CFB so I'll get the first one of the rebooted series.
This is something I’ve always wanted to know. Is gaming that much better on PC? If so, what are your top three reasons?

This is something I’ve always wanted to know. Is gaming that much better on PC? If so, what are your top three reasons?
Speed quality customization/mods

It makes u a better gamer instantly. Sony games steam games Xbox games Nintendo switch games all on PC. And modding makes games last longer look at college football revamped that's what I play.

Advertisement
Back