OT: EA Sports College Football game

I've heard that story so many times, but EA has a massive history of buying up small developers, creating a ****** game with the developers name on it and then closing that studio because the game didn't sell as expected. It has happened so many times, I have stopped counting.
Touche on that.

Advertisement
If they build a college football game with the ****** frostbite madden engine, you can forget about it being any good.

That's him.

In 2017, he said that it'd be back in 2019.
Got tagged on something but my Buddy left Madden a few months back. Hadn't really heard to much about it recently. I said in 2017 that it would be back within 5 years and that looks to be the case. Said that EA started working on it again in 2019. Not to sure what else there is to say about it.

Its already confirmed it will be on the current madden 23 frostbite engine

Madden been giving us glimpses of ncaa with their qb one career mode etc.

We had a chance **** near every year to use the U under the frostbite engine with recent maddens.

I have a feeling. The stadium, game atmosphere, pre game animations, RTG, Dynasty will be knocked out the park.

I dont see them having classic teams or that game mode where we replay classic historical games. Atleast not year one.

You have to turn down the speed threshold slider. Put it at 0 and trust me... That 99 speed will look like sonic compared to a DL lol

I tried that and it had no impact. Might be a glitch but I would all my skill position guys 95+speed/95+ acceleration and some scrub DL would still be just as fast as my guys

Advertisement
I tried that and it had no impact. Might be a glitch but I would all my skill position guys 95+speed/95+ acceleration and some scrub DL would still be just as fast as my guys
What was their acceleration? That matters more than speed (imo) can have a guy with 97 speed but acc be 84, he ain’t outrunning no **** body lol

Oh **** yeah that’s a controller throwing bug/glitch there. For me my pain in the *** was that one linebacker who I could see was scripted to make the tackle/play every time,

I feel like everyone had glitches but not the same ones. I had a few where the center wouldn’t snap it or he’d snap it to himself and take off for 2-5 yard gain.

Advertisement
Me at the GameStop register when she’s paying for that new EA College Football

1662667257294.png

Probably a glitch because most ppl will tell you not to put it at 0 because it'll make the game too easy. Like the speed difference would be like an adult vs a child lol

Advertisement
****… this is the one that was going to bring me out of video game retirement.

At least we don’t get to find out what we would’ve been rated after losing to MTSU, Duke, etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
😩 can’t wait.. literally the only sports game I’ve ever liked.

Advertisement
Back