OT: EA Sports College Football game

i wonder if they will fix that loophole. Gone are the days of creating a punter prospect with the arm talent of Danny Marino and signing him with no competition and switching his position later.
I wonder if we will have the ability of creating recruiting classes like how you can create draft classes in Madden.

Advertisement
Triple option is also a cheat code in that game based on my memory. Worked my way up as an OC in dynasty mode running it and won a couple of championships at FIU.
Friends couldnt stand playing against me cause I'd always pick GT or Army/Navy and nothing they could do to stop me. Speed option, midline option, triple option, counter triple option, and power option. Just to many ways to attack, and counters for everything the defense tries to throw at you

Advertisement
I'll give you guys the best recruiting trick in the game.

There are only like.. 5-6 possible recruiting classes in the game. Each one of those preset classes will ALWAYS have the same recruits in it's class. Those classes rotate at random.

Here's the key.

Each player in a class will ALWAYS have the same face he did the last time his class was generated. His stats will ALWAYS be similar (almost always within 2 points) every time their class is generated. Their heights and weights are ALWAYS similar (within an inch and 5lbs), which is extremely important for this trick.

Go the view rosters screen and look at the best players. Look at their faces, heights and weights. Then go into recruiting and see if any of those player builds are in the current class. Its by postion. You HAVE TO match the face and their height/weight must be VERY close (I'll repeat: ALWAYS within an inch and 5lbs).

The face/measurables trick will only work for the same player at the same position.

For example, if you see the face of the top rated TE on a QB, it DOESN'T mean the QB will be good. ONLY the TE.

There are imposters. The way to identify the imposters is by looking at their heights/weights. They'e always different. Their faces are not.

For those who don't believe me, back in the day I took pictures of all the top players in each class. I can tell you who the best players are in your game, based on a couple players from their class.

I just want to take over FIU, switch their offense to something absolutely ridiculous and turn them into the greatest powerhouse the NCAA has ever seen.

Advertisement
I know this is going to spark a ridiculous and impossible debate, but what do I need to buy to play this? What’s the latest and greatest Xbox and PlayStation?

I know this is going to spark a ridiculous and impossible debate, but what do I need to buy to play this? What’s the latest and greatest Xbox and PlayStation?
You'll need a PS5 or Xbox Series X or S.

I'm a PS guy so I have no idea what the difference is between the two X box series.

Once you become #1 on a guys list, remove all of his points and arrange your recruiting board so a prospect that you haven’t offered yet is below him. Leave the cursor on the unoffered guy. Press up and as quickly as possible hit X (almost simultaneously). It re-offers the guy and it gives a chance for him to auto-commit. You may have to keep doing it but he’ll eventually commit although it does cost 50 points everytime. But you can then reallocate those points elsewhere.

Have all your guys visit week 3-5 so you jump to #1 on the list and repeat. You’ll have 25 guys signed before week 10.
I gotta figure out if there’s a hack like this for 2010

We still play 2010…a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
When I was a young whippersnapper, it was always Xbox for me. I think the 360 was the last one I had. Probably still have it. I figured that’s like saying you have a NEXTEL phone nowadays though.
It's funny because I had a PS1 and PS2 but kinda stopped playing video games in my mid 20's outside of occasional party type games like Wii sports or Guitar Hero. Then one day I went to boot up my old trusty PS2 and it didn't work. Not wanting to buy all new games, I picked up a used first gen PS3 that was backwards compatible to play the old games. Fast forward a decade and I'm on my PS5 pretty much every weekday evening because it keeps me from falling asleep watching TV on the couch. I'm 45 and I don't get into a ton of the online games that younger people love but the handful of games I play, I really enjoy.

The difference is Series S is only for digital games, not discs. Series X uses either.
OK. I bought the PS5 that plays discs pretty much because that's all that was available at the time. I don't think I own a single hard copy PS5 game but I still use it for DVDs/Blue rays.

When I was a young whippersnapper, it was always Xbox for me. I think the 360 was the last one I had. Probably still have it. I figured that’s like saying you have a NEXTEL phone nowadays though.
But now you can say you have one and it’s cool just pretend you bought it recently because of nostalgia

(I bought one like a year ago so we could play Fight Night again)

It's funny because I had a PS1 and PS2 but kinda stopped playing video games in my late 20's outside of occasional party type games like Wii sports or Guitar Hero. Then one day I went to boot up my old trusty PS2 and it didn't work. Not wanting to buy all new games, I picked up a used first gen PS3 that was backwards compatible to play the old games. Fast forward a decade and I'm on my PS5 pretty much every weekday evening because it keeps me from falling asleep watching TV on the couch. I'm 45 and I don't get into a ton of the online games that younger people love but the handful of games I play, I really enjoy.

I’m 42 and I will 100% be buying a PS5 or new XBox to play NCAA football and my wife is gonna have me committed when I walk through the door with it but hey, that’s showbiz baby.

Advertisement
Back