OT: EA Sports College Football game

I'll give you guys the best recruiting trick in the game.

There are only like.. 5-6 possible recruiting classes in the game. Each one of those preset classes will ALWAYS have the same recruits in it's class. Those classes rotate at random.

Here's the key.

Each player in a class will ALWAYS have the same face he did the last time his class was generated. His stats will ALWAYS be similar (almost always within 2 points) every time their class is generated. Their heights and weights are ALWAYS similar (within an inch and 5lbs), which is extremely important for this trick.

Go the view rosters screen and look at the best players. Look at their faces, heights and weights. Then go into recruiting and see if any of those player builds are in the current class. Its by postion. You HAVE TO match the face and their height/weight must be VERY close (I'll repeat: ALWAYS within an inch and 5lbs).

The face/measurables trick will only work for the same player at the same position.

For example, if you see the face of the top rated TE on a QB, it DOESN'T mean the QB will be good. ONLY the TE.

There are imposters. The way to identify the imposters is by looking at their heights/weights. They'e always different. Their faces are not.

For those who don't believe me, back in the day I took pictures of all the top players in each class. I can tell you who the best players are in your game, based on a couple players from their class.
I know I know.. Responding to my own post.

I know everyone thinks they were good at recruiting. But I took it to another level. I'd put what I was doing up against literally anyone in the world. I figured out how to break the 25 player cap.

This picture is 15 years old. But I had 31 players in that class.

Recruiting.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know its not likely but how awesome would it be if you were to start a coaching dynasty as a position coach instead of an OC or DC. and every game you have to stay locked on that certain position. So example would be a TE Coach and you are locked on that player all year and end of the yea if he had a decent goal or reached certain stats you could be promoted or hired by another school. it would probably be too detailed for that to happen but i think it would be awesome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beyond the disc difference, it's mostly a GPU difference.

Despite featuring the same CPUs, the clearest difference between the Series X and S besides the design is performance. The hardware behind the Series X is befitting of its size, as this behemoth of a console boasts larger RAM, storage and native 4K display capabilities. The Series S does have 4K upscaling and HDR but that pales in comparison to a console that is fully capable of 8K output.
  • Xbox Series X: Zen 2 8-core CPU, 12 teraflops GPU, 4K/8K 120fps, 16GB RAM, 1TB storage
  • Xbox Series S: Zen 2 8-core CPU, 4 teraflops GPU, 1080p 60/120fps, 10GB RAM, 512GB/1TB storage
You would recommend the switch? Consider that I play only sport games, like FIFA or NBA 2K.

You would recommend the switch? Consider that I play only sport games, like FIFA or NBA 2K.
Got my kids a switch for Christmas. It’s a really good console. I haven’t played much online play but 2K plays pretty well on there. Haven’t played FIFA yet though.

Advertisement
*insta-commit is needed for this, ideally maxed out or else it takes way too many points and can get you behind*

A lot of people said you need to remove the prospect from your list to re offer, but as long as you have an un-offered recruit on your list next to who you're going after.

You could hover over them, tap X to offer, but then immediately press down or up towards your actual target and the game processes it as if you offered that target player, while keeping the dummy recruit offer free, rinse and repeat as needed. Good little time saver, especially if the RNG roll gods are laughing down at you for any particular recruit.
You need to drop a video for this and thanks

*insta-commit is needed for this, ideally maxed out or else it takes way too many points and can get you behind*

A lot of people said you need to remove the prospect from your list to re offer, but as long as you have an un-offered recruit on your list next to who you're going after.

You could hover over them, tap X to offer, but then immediately press down or up towards your actual target and the game processes it as if you offered that target player, while keeping the dummy recruit offer free, rinse and repeat as needed. Good little time saver, especially if the RNG roll gods are laughing down at you for any particular recruit.
That's the cheat.

Advertisement

That's the cheat.
I know I know.. Responding to my own post.

I know everything thinks they were good at recruiting. But I took it to another level. I'd put what I was doing up against literally anyone in the world. I figured out how to break the 25 player cap.

This picture is 15 years old. But I had 31 players in that class.

View attachment 282471
Which NCAA was this?

That's the cheat.

Which NCAA was this?
I'd have to go back and look. But probably 2010. I posted a video about it on youtube and some **** at EA responded with something along the lines of I messed up by making it public so thanks for the info and that they'd fix the mistake. That was that.

This is kinda hopeful. It says Madden but I think they'll try to make it as different as they're allowed to.
View attachment 282472

Oh man, that’s not good.

The Madden engine is brutal when it comes to realistic physics. It’s been 15yrs and they still can’t get run blocking and block shedding right.

Haven’t bought it since 2017. I see the demo, run a dive or stretch play and just walk away.

Advertisement
Back