OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I dead *** feel that they going to talk heavy about all these features and the game is Madden with a college skin. I'll give it a go year one then prolly wait 4 years for the next one. I ain't down with that whole my team sh or playing with older teams I want the team that plays today. When I was a kid I liked creating myself but grew out that, bring me a deep (pause) dynasty and good gameplay that's different from Madden and the old cfb games. Make it better no gimmicks.

I dead *** feel that they going to talk heavy about all these features and the game is Madden with a college skin. I'll give it a go year one then prolly wait 4 years for the next one. I ain't down with that whole my team sh or playing with older teams I want the team that plays today. When I was a kid I liked creating myself but grew out that, bring me a deep (pause) dynasty and good gameplay that's different from Madden and the old cfb games. Make it better no gimmicks.
Haven’t bought madden in about 12 years

Haven’t bought madden in about 12 years
Played that sh on game pass PC....cheeks asf. PC finally getting a next gen release this year for 2k only I think. Madden still last gen on PC sh is buns. To me if they fix the OL and DL play it would be better but you have to scrap the whole game. They are not willing to build it again, I wish they had back breaker physics with 2k gameplay and Madden graphics. Perfect game right there

I still play backbreaker on PC and NCAA college football revamped.

Advertisement
We talk about how far madden has fallen. What’s to say the NCAA games wouldn’t have suffered the same fate?

Advertisement
Played that sh on game pass PC....cheeks asf. PC finally getting a next gen release this year for 2k only I think. Madden still last gen on PC sh is buns. To me if they fix the OL and DL play it would be better but you have to scrap the whole game. They are not willing to build it again, I wish they had back breaker physics with 2k gameplay and Madden graphics. Perfect game right there

I still play backbreaker on PC and NCAA college football revamped.

Never played Back Breaker, but I always said the perfect game would be 2k gameplay with Madden graphics.

Never played Back Breaker, but I always said the perfect game would be 2k gameplay with Madden graphics.
Facts that's the one thing I didn't like about 2k was the graphics/face cages etc. I dealth with it cause the gameplay was so good, defense was fun in that game for me it isn't in Madden. Check out backbreaker modded it's terrible in the passing game but running and physics fun asf.

Madden needs to be rebuilt, this new CFB game is starting from scratch so there is some hope for it to be good.
They tried too with this years but it still suffers the same problem as previous generations. I considered this years to be the testing model for next years college game but all the modes just feel barebone. They can’t half *** franchise/dynasty mode like they’ve done for years in madden or the community will do a full on riot

Advertisement
Facts that's the one thing I didn't like about 2k was the graphics/face cages etc. I dealth with it cause the gameplay was so good, defense was fun in that game for me it isn't in Madden. Check out backbreaker modded it's terrible in the passing game but running and physics fun asf.

The thing is, as long as 2k was around, Madden always had to improve.

The tackling was weak as **** and it was a big difference with 2k. They had to add the hit stick and defense got way better.

EA got lazy as **** once they got the exclusive license.

The tackling was weak as **** and it was a big difference with 2k. They had to add the hit stick and defense got way better.

i played last years 2k and one thing i give them credit they change animations yearly. I feel like madden still be having some same tackles since the ps1 era

Advertisement

This. An NFL game, no matter how uninspired, will always sell huge if there’s no other option. The gaming community ******* about Madden constantly yet goes out and buys it every year.

If there was only one car company in the world and all they made was crappy cars, we’d all be driving crappy cars.

Advertisement
Back