OT: Dolphins

Swerve

Freshman
Man I couldn’t be more excited for a team in South Florida besides my Miami Heat. The future is bright, now if they can draft a QB for the future and groom him behind Fitzmajick along with playmakers in the trenches. This team will be on the upswing with this Coaching Staff. I love what Brian Flores is doing with the development of this squad.

Advertisement
Man I couldn’t be more excited for a team in South Florida besides my Miami Heat. The future is bright, now if they can draft a QB for the future and groom him behind Fitzmajick along with playmakers in the trenches. This team will be on the upswing with this Coaching Staff. I love what Brian Flores is doing with the development of this squad.

Definitely playing better but man did they ***** themselves out of top level picks. The tank was in effect and failed.

On the positive side, it's nice to see a staff get the most out of players. Things were grim early but they have looked competitive since.

Advertisement
Glad they aren't getting a top 3 pick. I think all the QBs are a bit overrated (Tua, Herbert, Burrows) but Miami wouldn't be able to resist the urge to pick one.

I like seeing the effort. Although it is kinda funny that in its attempt to tank, the Dolphins filled up the roster with Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Glad they aren't getting a top 3 pick. I think all the QBs are a bit overrated (Tua, Herbert, Burrows) but Miami wouldn't be able to resist the urge to pick one.

I like seeing the effort. Although it is kinda funny that in its attempt to tank, the Dolphins filled up the roster with Miami Hurricanes.

Trent Harris made a few really nice plays today, including a forced fumble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate the tanking, but I think Flores has done a pretty good job. People were talking about 0-16 early in the year.

I like Flores think he’s an excellent coach but let’s be very clear. In the NFL you either have a QB or you don’t. The disappointment lies in the Dolphins still not having everyone on the same page as far as the direction of the franchise.

The plan was to Try and land “that guy” at QB this year and that was lost.

We didn’t need to trade away YOUNG talent if we were still trying to win game this season. It only serves to set the team back more considering that The picks we have now are in the 20s.

bills fan here, but agree Flores was a great hire and is doing a great job. Gunna be some good AFC east matchups between McDermott and Flores in the future

Flores has done an amazing job. Tanking is for losers. Give me a winning culture.

Flores definitely brought that. Let's hope it continues....although i'm still unhappy how the Minkah thing went down. It seemed early on Flores was being really stubborn with certain guys/positions, like not allowing Minkah to play FS but forcing McCain there. This team and defense didn't improve until McCain got hurt and went out.

To win consistently and be more than a .500 team, you need a QB. Those are hard to come by and higher in the draft usually helps unless you can't lighting in a bottle with a guy like Mahomes. High picks also allows you to grab one early 2nd (Carr) or trade back up to late 1 (Jackson). If you give up all your other draft ammo to trade up for one, you can't fill in the other gaping holes on that roster, especially after trading away a Pro Bowl LT and Pro Bowl FS.

Advertisement
Back