OT - Did Uncle Luke Turn Against The Hurricanes?

GojiraCane

All ACC
Just curious for an answer from those potentially in the know. Luther Campbell was at one point a big Miami Hurricanes fan and booster, but in recent years appears to be noticeably against the program. Did Campbell fully turn against the Hurricanes? I recall back in 1995 that he threatened to expose death-penalty worthy NCAA infractions if Ryan Collins was not given the job. Was that the pivot point?

1579547685382.png

Advertisement
I could be mistaken, but just reading some of the press in recent years it seemed that he had gone from a die-hard Miami supporter to someone at least amiable to other schools. If that was the case, just curious what drove that. It's like seeing Yamma Yamma suddenly cheering positively for other schools.

Advertisement
Luke is only out for what Luke can get and he is a handler selling off players. He turned his back on the U many years a go. I couldn't believe ESPN picked him to be their guest picker to represent the U 2 years a go.

Advertisement
Just curious for an answer from those potentially in the know. Luther Campbell was at one point a big Miami Hurricanes fan and booster, but in recent years appears to be noticeably against the program. Did Campbell fully turn against the Hurricanes? I recall back in 1995 that he threatened to expose death-penalty worthy NCAA infractions if Ryan Collins was not given the job. Was that the pivot point?

View attachment 109271
Did you just come out of a coma or drunken stupor?

View attachment 109271
F him...

Advertisement
It sickens me that some washed-up, gap-toothed, circus clown gets any attention.

I don't know why our fans care so much about what this has-been idiot says. He's an ignorant attention *****.

We might as well ask Trina and DJ Laz who we should hire for WR coach.

Advertisement

View attachment 109271
He is a race baiting self-obsessed clown. Who cares.

Luther Campbell's wife is an NFL agent who represents some current players. Luther Campbell wants more access to UM.....enough said.

Luke never "turned" on Miami. He's just not 100% there in the head while also trying his hardest to look out for the crib. He puts the people he knows personally first BEFORE ANY university and cares more about them than simple logic. He thinks all his players should have offers from everyone, he thinks all his fellow coaches should be highly respected everywhere, and he thinks that anyone he ever comes in contact with does no wrong, unless they diss someone else that he associates with. He also over analyzes situations and makes them personal/racial more often than not. As a person, he's literally not a shxt bag like some of yall make him out to be. He ATTEMPTS to do things for the community and legitimately had a hand in helping get some guys off the streets and in the field. He attacks Miami because more often than not he's simple minded and we're the closest target when like i mentioned earlier, we don't offer half of his roster and/or his list of 20-30 guys a year that he pushes to the Miami coaches as "sure shots" to be great.

Advertisement
Back