OT-Deshaun Watson gives game check to workers who lost homes

And LOL at some fruit cake down voting this post.
I downvoted it because every single player that has protested during the anthem has specifically said hundreds of times they are not disrespecting the Flag or the military.

People just perceive it as disrespect because they don't like what the protest is about.

And I ain't no ****in fruitcake, I just get tired of people always deflecting the issue & acting like Black players expressing their rights is some kind of personal affront to their own sensibilities, when it's clearly not.

I don't give a flying fck what they say, you don't take a knee on the anthem or flag.
These are not regular folk with no means to get their message out.
They have other access to media.
Do it then, on their time.
And maybe try NOT to rock a Fidel Castro shirt while you're at it.
But my major point in original post was to salute Watson for his good deed as well as
point out that he is not the only NFLer who does good things.
But you chose to focus on one of my points.
So, yes, you and Perps are fruit cakes.

Give MedleyCuck his safe space!! He wants to watch the NFL in peace!!

Who is this Cuck Whisperer?

The guy who threatened to turn in UM for made up recruiting violations (you)

Advertisement
I downvoted it because every single player that has protested during the anthem has specifically said hundreds of times they are not disrespecting the Flag or the military.

People just perceive it as disrespect because they don't like what the protest is about.

And I ain't no ****in fruitcake, I just get tired of people always deflecting the issue & acting like Black players expressing their rights is some kind of personal affront to their own sensibilities, when it's clearly not.

I don't give a flying fck what they say, you don't take a knee on the anthem or flag.
But my major point in original post was to salute Watson for his good deed as well as

f7FdEdG.jpg

f7FdEdG.jpg

Really?
Feel free to elaborate and explain what really occurred.
Come on, go for it.

I disagree with the players using the football field to protest on Gameday.....they need to do this on their own dime and time...but I think we should all acknowledge and appreciate what this guy did....and there are others too, including some of our beloved Canes....God bless them all, just stop disrespecting the flag and anthem.

And LOL at some fruit cake down voting this post.

Jackie Robinson: “I cannot stand and sing the anthem. I cannot salute the flag” – HardballTalk

Anthem protests have been happening for a long time, you're just choosing to be upset about it because you don't wanna address the issue.

And, of course they're not regular folk, they're speaking on behalf of the people who don't have a voice, the same people that get ignored when they bring up the same issues.

First of all, you seem to be somewhat of an ignorant person, assuming that anyone who has an issue with these
players disrespecting the flag and anthem don't care or agree that there are problems in this country.
You are regurgitating the usual left-wing divisiveness nonsense.
I respect most of the players in the league, and as I noted in my previous post many of them are thoughtful,
smart and are positive influences in their communities.
But that field is not for them to air their social grievances.
That is their workplace and the fans are their bosses.
Not their coaches, not their GMs and not even the owners are the bosses here.
It is the fan.
We pay their bills.
Respect them!
I have alot of grievances from other things that have occurred or are occurred in this
country.....useless wars from GWB, Obama administration weaponizing federal agencies against
people who they don't agree with, and so on....all of this but it is NOT my right to demonstrate
at my work site.
That is to be done on my private time, just like these athletes need to take their grievances off the
field.
Go ahead and selectively read what you want to retrofit agenda fed to you.
I'm done with the stupidity.

The guy who correctly noted that a 30 page thread on the WEZ featuring some 30 something year old dude hanging out
with several of the top Dade County players was kinda weird, especially those dozens of pictures which were borderline
creepy, if not suspicious (you)

Thanks Tony Twerps!
I wish you also noted that at least 2 relatives of recruits agreed that thread was NOT a good idea.
Especially since that site is run by a gaturd (the same guy who spread the lie about me running to the UM).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just my two cents. I'm a black veteran. Served in Afghanistan twice. Lost some great men over there and I still talk to widows and the kids about how awesome their spouse/dad was.

I find it funny when non military people try to speak on how military personnel and families feel. The vast majority of people I have served with and know fought for people to have rights to protest and believe there should be equality in this country. Some of you probably wish slavery was still in place, some of you probably wish women's rights was never a thing, or that segregation which was less than 100 years ago was still alive and well in the education system.

I don't about none of you cats religious, sexual, racial, or otherwise beliefs that's why all of us fought.

So stop saying something is disrespectful to this flag and country and using the military if you have never served or know a large amount of people who have. You having 1 or 19 military friends doesn't count. I know 1000s of troops and we all agree that the media blowing this thing our of control.

Just my two cents. I'm a black veteran. Served in Afghanistan twice. Lost some great men over there and I still talk to widows and the kids about how awesome their spouse/dad was.

I find it funny when non military people try to speak on how military personnel and families feel. The vast majority of people I have served with and know fought for people to have rights to protest and believe there should be equality in this country. Some of you probably wish slavery was still in place, some of you probably wish women's rights was never a thing, or that segregation which was less than 100 years ago was still alive and well in the education system.

I don't about none of you cats religious, sexual, racial, or otherwise beliefs that's why all of us fought.

So stop saying something is disrespectful to this flag and country and using the military if you have never served or know a large amount of people who have. You having 1 or 19 military friends doesn't count. I know 1000s of troops and we all agree that the media blowing this thing our of control.

First and foremost, thank you for your service.
Nothing is ever going to get accomplished with respect to race if you want to assume that people who disagree with you are racists
or wannabe plantation owners.
But have at it.
I said I was done and I replied.
Now I'm really done.
LOL.

When you see people are more upset about the kneeling than for the reasons behind the kneeling then that shows what type of person they are and its no point in trying to reason with them. Their precious ******* flag is more important than the atrocities that's happening in the world because of the kneeling....

By the way.... Watson is a **** of a human being

Advertisement
Back