OT-Deshaun Watson gives game check to workers who lost homes

Advertisement
All this goes back to Warrick Dunn via habitat for humanity giving Watson's family a house when he was in grade school. The kid made something of himself and is now giving back. I could care less where these guys went to school. They are awesome men. Hopefully one of those cafeteria ladies kids keeps it going. It'd be great if any players in SOFO start doing the same.

Didn't know the Warrick Dunn story. Classic case of paying it forward. Cool stuff.

All this goes back to Warrick Dunn via habitat for humanity giving Watson's family a house when he was in grade school. The kid made something of himself and is now giving back. I could care less where these guys went to school. They are awesome men. Hopefully one of those cafeteria ladies kids keeps it going. It'd be great if any players in SOFO start doing the same.

Didn't know the Warrick Dunn story. Classic case of paying it forward. Cool stuff.

Warrick Dunn is one of the best human beings you'll ever come across. Genuinely a great guy.

those **** spoiled NFL brats amirite?

Big difference in being an anti-American, disrespecting the flag, the soldiers and the people who have to died give them the freedom they have with a player who helps out peo0le who have lost a h8me. How much has Kay donated?. Want to march?protest?do it on your own time not when I am paying to see you play football. Wonder how much all those chicago players who are protesting are doing to curb all the violence in the inner city of Chicago...the murder capitol of the us!,, Are they marching?protesting? Have they setup Kids centers to help the youth? Let me know.
I would never stand for a song that celebrates the killing of my people. The so called white man wouldn't do it. Why would you expect us to

You're English?

That's absolutely wonderful to see positivity like that.

As for the comments above from people that ruined a perfectly good thread that shows a bright side to the tragedies that have occurred in Texas and Florida. You guys have no idea that we're in the middle the biggest drug epidemic the country has ever seen and everybody is busy doing a meaningless protest and telling people that "I know what's the problem in our poor communities" when they don't and another guy beating his chest and yelling "I'm a patriot!....even though I think to highly of myself to step into these neighborhoods and see the problems first hand". Please continue dividing our nation and in fighting, it worked out great the last time...

Signed,

A guy who actually knows what's going on in the community

I agree, there are things other than police brutality that are much, much worse. But that doesn't mean we should disparage those protesting something they don't believe in. No protest is a "pointless protest". Calling out protesters and saying they should be fired is what is dividing our nation. Not a protest focusing on a lesser problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some posters here remind me of the guy stuffing third servings of Thanksgiving dinner down his fat gullet while in between mouthfuls complaining about the cook.

Kudos to Deshaun Watson for his generosity. Insofar as K's issues I think the National Felons League has proven that many are sympathetic to him but owners believe he still sucks as a QB too much to be hired.

Disclaimer: could not be worse than Dolphins QB

As for the comments above from people that ruined a perfectly good thread that shows a bright side to the tragedies that have occurred in Texas and Florida. You guys have no idea that we're in the middle the biggest drug epidemic the country has ever seen and everybody is busy doing a meaningless protest and telling people that "I know what's the problem in our poor communities" when they don't and another guy beating his chest and yelling "I'm a patriot!....even though I think to highly of myself to step into these neighborhoods and see the problems first hand". Please continue dividing our nation and in fighting, it worked out great the last time...

Signed,

I agree, there are things other than police brutality that are much, much worse. But that doesn't mean we should disparage those protesting something they believe in. No protest is a "pointless protest". Calling out protesters and saying they should be fired is what is dividing our nation. Not a protest focusing on a lesser problem.

Wouldn't you prefer they protest something they DON'T believe in? :eek:

Signed,

I agree, there are things other than police brutality that are much, much worse. But that doesn't mean we should disparage those protesting something they believe in. No protest is a "pointless protest". Calling out protesters and saying they should be fired is what is dividing our nation. Not a protest focusing on a lesser problem.

Oh.. good point haha.

Signed,

You realize they're "protesting" a rarity...even a borderline myth when it comes to brutality or shooting right? 80 % of these incidents in Florida involve being shot at, significantly injured, or a significant weapon is present(guns/knives). On top of that black deaths by police are at all time lows...in the 20's....white people literally double their percentage of deaths by police but we need to be worried about black lives right? Because apparently their lives are the only ones that matter because those are the only lives they march for...did I also mention police shooting are at all time lows as well? Then those same community activists ignore murders like King Carter and ignore the rampant increase in the murder rate of black Americans in black neighborhoods because who gives a sh*t right? Let's also ignore the rampant drug use in it too because we can't politize it while we're at it. But by all means, believe what you wanna believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement

Big difference in being an anti-American, disrespecting the flag, the soldiers and the people who have to died give them the freedom they have with a player who helps out peo0le who have lost a h8me. How much has Kay donated?. Want to march?protest?do it on your own time not when I am paying to see you play football. Wonder how much all those chicago players who are protesting are doing to curb all the violence in the inner city of Chicago...the murder capitol of the us!,, Are they marching?protesting? Have they setup Kids centers to help the youth? Let me know.

Trumpy...lol history wont be on your side. BTW, I have beach front property in Nebraska for sale

Signed,

Oh.. good point haha.

Drug Epidemic?? Oh you mean like the one that hit the inner cities in the 70s and 80s?? Now that it’s reached deeper into the suburbs of White America, the rest of America wants to care. Before when it was just the blacks and brown affected, the answer was to lock em up. Now everybody wants to help

I would never stand for a song that celebrates the killing of my people. The so called white man wouldn't do it. Why would you expect us to

The anthem celebrates the killing of "your" people. How so?

**** of a gesture by Deshaun.

He went toe to toe with the best QB in NFL history this past weekend as well.

Advertisement

Signed,

Oh.. good point haha.

Drug Epidemic?? Oh you mean like the one that hit the inner cities in the 70s and 80s?? Now that it’s reached deeper into the suburbs of White America, the rest of America wants to care. Before when it was just the blacks and brown affected, the answer was to lock em up. Now everybody wants to help

You're a horrible person to try to make a racial deflection about people dying at record numbers that have never been heard of before and then now we're doing something about because it doesn't involve black people. Are you really that dim? Guess what Einstein? Heroin(that's the drug that's booming and causing the epidemic) was a white person drug back in the 70's and 80' because it disproportionately affected veterans and NOW it's affecting everyone. How bout you do some research before you run your mouth?

I'm not even white and I can see your hatred for them a mile away to even make a comment like that...

Last edited:

Oh.. good point haha.

You're a horrible person to try to make a racial deflection about people dying at record numbers that have never been heard of before and then now we're doing something about because it doesn't involve black people. Are you really that dim? Guess what Einstein? Heroin(that's the drug that's booming and causing the epidemic) was a white person drug back in the 70's and 80' because it disproportionately affected veterans and NOW it's affecting everyone. How bout you do some research before you run your mouth?

I'm not even white and I can see your hatred for them a mile away to even make a comment like that...

Im not talking about heroine. I’m talking about the drug epidemic that is crack/Cocaine. Are you serious? Numbers that have never been heard of before man stop it. Crack not only killed, but put tens/hundred thousands in jail. There was no cry out for help, there was no miracle drug that brought ppl out of their overdoses. You can try to be naive if you want but like I said no one cared about this issue back when It mainly affected those of color. You prob think the “War on Drugs” started to help all races

Way too many brainwashed liberals here so you will get down voted. The silent majority agrees. First taxes, than Russian, collusion, racist, liar, etc... the far left is killing this country and it baffles me that people are blind to it. They let the media control their mind.

Advertisement
I disagree with the players using the football field to protest on Gameday.....they need to do this on their own dime and time...but I think we should all acknowledge and appreciate what this guy did....and there are others too, including some of our beloved Canes....God bless them all, just stop disrespecting the flag and anthem.

Oh.. good point haha.

Im not talking about heroine. I’m talking about the drug epidemic that is crack/Cocaine. Are you serious? Numbers that have never been heard of before man stop it. Crack not only killed, but put tens/hundred thousands in jail. There was no cry out for help, there was no miracle drug that brought ppl out of their overdoses. You can try to be naive if you want but like I said no one cared about this issue back when It mainly affected those of color. You prob think the “War on Drugs” started to help all races

No cry for help or miracle drug? They created a National drug force agency to combat it...maybe you've heard of it? It's called the DEA. You're so clueless about the drug crisis that you literally just said they didn't bother to create a "miracle" drug to combat drug use because you think that would help. Even if you just smoke weed, it alters your cellular makeup to the point your body needs it just to function and you literally said just said they should've created a drug to essentially to fight the alteration caused by drugs by altering the cells again by giving them a "miracle" drug...which would lead to them needing the "miracle" drug just to function. See how uneducated you are on the subject you're pretending to know about? Or do you want me to keep going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed,

Oh.. good point haha.

Good point, we should do nothing then.

1. Stand up gesture by DW
2. As another poster pointed out, some on here had to ruin a perfectly good thread about a player helping others out by injecting their political beliefs about entirely different subject into the topic.

Advertisement
Back