OT-Deshaun Watson gives game check to workers who lost homes

Great gesture by DW...Carson Wentz also donated his game check to charity when his kicker made that 61 yd FG.....

As to the other conversation in here if you want to protest great do it.But don't involve the flag or the Anthem which makes it look as though you are thumbing your noses at the hundreds of thousands of men and women that have given their lives for this great country.When you've lost a family member or a good friend in a war that flag and that Anthem take on a whole different meeting.Ill bet less than 10% of the protesters have had this happen in their lives.
Everyone had a right to protest I just think they are doing their protest a big disservice using these two things ad props.

And I think it might be time for CK to remind everyone what this was all about from the start because I doubt have the players know what the original protest was for.

A case in point I saw 4 players interviewed last night from one of the teams and 3 of them hemmed and barred and seemed to have no clue other than they were standing united with the brothers.Colin might want to refresh everyone's mind about what this was all about from the beginning.

Advertisement
Oh.. good point haha.

Drug Epidemic?? Oh you mean like the one that hit the inner cities in the 70s and 80s?? Now that it’s reached deeper into the suburbs of White America, the rest of America wants to care. Before when it was just the blacks and brown affected, the answer was to lock em up. Now everybody wants to help

You're a horrible person to try to make a racial deflection about people dying at record numbers that have never been heard of before and then now we're doing something about because it doesn't involve black people. Are you really that dim? Guess what Einstein? Heroin(that's the drug that's booming and causing the epidemic) was a white person drug back in the 70's and 80' because it disproportionately affected veterans and NOW it's affecting everyone. How bout you do some research before you run your mouth?

I'm not even white and I can see your hatred for them a mile away to even make a comment like that...

Im not talking about heroine. I’m talking about the drug epidemic that is crack/Cocaine. Are you serious? Numbers that have never been heard of before man stop it. Crack not only killed, but put tens/hundred thousands in jail. There was no cry out for help, there was no miracle drug that brought ppl out of their overdoses. You can try to be naive if you want but like I said no one cared about this issue back when It mainly affected those of color. You prob think the “War on Drugs” started to help all races

No cry for help or miracle drug? They created a National drug force agency to combat it...maybe you've heard of it? It's called the DEA. You're so clueless about the drug crisis that you literally just said they didn't bother to create a "miracle" drug to combat drug use because you think that would help. Even if you just smoke weed, it alters your cellular makeup to the point your body needs it just to function and you literally said just said they should've created a drug to essentially to fight the alteration caused by drugs by altering the cells again by giving them a "miracle" drug...which would lead to them needing the "miracle" drug just to function. See how uneducated you are on the subject you're pretending to know about? Or do you want me to keep going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol oh you still believe that the DEA and Drug agency purpose was to help all Americans? Then there is def no reason to continue this conversation. Enjoy your day!

those **** spoiled NFL brats amirite?

Big difference in being an anti-American, disrespecting the flag, the soldiers and the people who have to died give them the freedom they have with a player who helps out peo0le who have lost a h8me. How much has Kay donated?. Want to march?protest?do it on your own time not when I am paying to see you play football. Wonder how much all those chicago players who are protesting are doing to curb all the violence in the inner city of Chicago...the murder capitol of the us!,, Are they marching?protesting? Have they setup Kids centers to help the youth? Let me know.

Glad you weren't around during the Vietnam protests, you'd really gone nuts telling others what to do, they actually burned the flag. Just as worse some wave a secessionist flag over the US Flag and even the symbol of Nazism who killed who killed millions of Americans. I don't see you expressing your discontent with those anti-US, flag and disrespecting the millions of military members who died against both ****'s and Confederates. Son it ain't dishonoring the flag or service members that upsets you people, it's who and whose cause the protest represents. Even more silly is your comment about "paying", no one protests after the pregame ceremonies. Problem with being hateful, is it blinds you to being reasonable about others issues and makes you seem silly.

Drug Epidemic?? Oh you mean like the one that hit the inner cities in the 70s and 80s?? Now that it’s reached deeper into the suburbs of White America, the rest of America wants to care. Before when it was just the blacks and brown affected, the answer was to lock em up. Now everybody wants to help

You're a horrible person to try to make a racial deflection about people dying at record numbers that have never been heard of before and then now we're doing something about because it doesn't involve black people. Are you really that dim? Guess what Einstein? Heroin(that's the drug that's booming and causing the epidemic) was a white person drug back in the 70's and 80' because it disproportionately affected veterans and NOW it's affecting everyone. How bout you do some research before you run your mouth?

I'm not even white and I can see your hatred for them a mile away to even make a comment like that...

Im not talking about heroine. I’m talking about the drug epidemic that is crack/Cocaine. Are you serious? Numbers that have never been heard of before man stop it. Crack not only killed, but put tens/hundred thousands in jail. There was no cry out for help, there was no miracle drug that brought ppl out of their overdoses. You can try to be naive if you want but like I said no one cared about this issue back when It mainly affected those of color. You prob think the “War on Drugs” started to help all races

No cry for help or miracle drug? They created a National drug force agency to combat it...maybe you've heard of it? It's called the DEA. You're so clueless about the drug crisis that you literally just said they didn't bother to create a "miracle" drug to combat drug use because you think that would help. Even if you just smoke weed, it alters your cellular makeup to the point your body needs it just to function and you literally said just said they should've created a drug to essentially to fight the alteration caused by drugs by altering the cells again by giving them a "miracle" drug...which would lead to them needing the "miracle" drug just to function. See how uneducated you are on the subject you're pretending to know about? Or do you want me to keep going?

Lol oh you still believe that the DEA and Drug agency purpose was to help all Americans? Then there is def no reason to continue this conversation. Enjoy your day!

You're right there isn't any point...I'll just keep bashing you over the head with facts.

My thoughts and opinion regarding NFL players protesting during the national anthem are irrelevant to this thread. My thoughts and opinion regarding illicit drug use are irrelevant to this thread. DeShaun Watson is a man of class who conducts himself with integrity both on and off the field, and he has earned my respect.

Advertisement
My thoughts and opinion regarding NFL players protesting during the national anthem are irrelevant to this thread. My thoughts and opinion regarding illicit drug use are irrelevant to this thread. DeShaun Watson is a man of class who conducts himself with integrity both on and off the field, and he has earned my respect.

I'm sure he was shooting for that.

I disagree with the players using the football field to protest on Gameday.....they need to do this on their own dime and time...but I think we should all acknowledge and appreciate what this guy did....and there are others too, including some of our beloved Canes....God bless them all, just stop disrespecting the flag and anthem.

And LOL at some fruit cake down voting this post.

I disagree with the players using the football field to protest on Gameday.....they need to do this on their own dime and time...but I think we should all acknowledge and appreciate what this guy did....and there are others too, including some of our beloved Canes....God bless them all, just stop disrespecting the flag and anthem.

I downvoted it because every single player that has protested during the anthem has specifically said hundreds of times they are not disrespecting the Flag or the military.

People just perceive it as disrespect because they don't like what the protest is about.

And I ain't no ****** fruitcake, I just get tired of people always deflecting the issue & acting like Black players expressing their rights is some kind of personal affront to their own sensibilities, when it's clearly not.

Negged.

Advertisement
those **** spoiled NFL brats amirite?

Big difference in being an anti-American, disrespecting the flag, the soldiers and the people who have to died give them the freedom they have with a player who helps out peo0le who have lost a h8me. How much has Kay donated?. Want to march?protest?do it on your own time not when I am paying to see you play football. Wonder how much all those chicago players who are protesting are doing to curb all the violence in the inner city of Chicago...the murder capitol of the us!,, Are they marching?protesting? Have they setup Kids centers to help the youth? Let me know.

I disagree with your thought process I am black and I have never served in the military and would never serve in the military. Yeah typical rhetoric bull****.. I know you are a racist white boy. I am officially putting you on ignore. Please ignore me as well. I like to know who my racist are.

Negged.

And your dirty unshaven mother too.

I downvoted it because every single player that has protested during the anthem has specifically said hundreds of times they are not disrespecting the Flag or the military.

People just perceive it as disrespect because they don't like what the protest is about.

And I ain't no ****in fruitcake, I just get tired of people always deflecting the issue & acting like Black players expressing their rights is some kind of personal affront to their own sensibilities, when it's clearly not.

I don't give a flying fck what they say, you don't take a knee on the anthem or flag.
These are not regular folk with no means to get their message out.
They have other access to media.
Do it then, on their time.
And maybe try NOT to rock a Fidel Castro shirt while you're at it.
But my major point in original post was to salute Watson for his good deed as well as
point out that he is not the only NFLer who does good things.
But you chose to focus on one of my points.
So, yes, you and Perps are fruit cakes.

Great gesture by DW...Carson Wentz also donated his game check to charity when his kicker made that 61 yd FG.....

As to the other conversation in here if you want to protest great do it.But don't involve the flag or the Anthem which makes it look as though you are thumbing your noses at the hundreds of thousands of men and women that have given their lives for this great country.When you've lost a family member or a good friend in a war that flag and that Anthem take on a whole different meeting.Ill bet less than 10% of the protesters have had this happen in their lives.
Everyone had a right to protest I just think they are doing their protest a big disservice using these two things ad props.

And I think it might be time for CK to remind everyone what this was all about from the start because I doubt have the players know what the original protest was for.

A case in point I saw 4 players interviewed last night from one of the teams and 3 of them hemmed and barred and seemed to have no clue other than they were standing united with the brothers.Colin might want to refresh everyone's mind about what this was all about from the beginning.

As an American, do I have the right to object to our policing of the world? Can I be a patriotic person without believing in a large military? Are we all supposed to blindly stand and support something we don't believe in? Are we allowed to have opinions of our own? Or does everyone have to fall in line?

I strongly support the athletes right to use this stage for their protest. It has brought more awareness than any other platform might have been able to do so.

Advertisement

As an American, do I have the right to object to our policing of the world? Can I be a patriotic person without believing in a large military? Are we all supposed to blindly stand and support something we don't believe in? Are we allowed to have opinions of our own? Or does everyone have to fall in line?

I strongly support the athletes right to use this stage for their protest. It has brought more awareness than any other platform might have been able to do so.

No your FREE to do what you **** well please.Just dont sHT on the symbol that stands for the blood of people that gave their life so you can have that right.

You don't believe in the flag or the Anthem or what they stand for? Easy remedy. There's an airport in most any city that will take you to anywhere in the world you think Is so much better.I can guarantee you've never had a family member or anyone you cared about lose their life fighting for your freedom.And I **** well know.without ever knowing you,that you never served.

Just like all those azzes that were leaving when Trump got elected.Havent seen one of the loudmouths leave yet.

Why? Because this is the greatest country on earth.does it have its good and its bad.Sure does.But anytime you think its more than you can handle or put up with all you have to do is visit Any of these airports I mentioned.

And I ain't no ****in fruitcake, I just get tired of people always deflecting the issue & acting like Black players expressing their rights is some kind of personal affront to their own sensibilities, when it's clearly not.

I don't give a flying fck what they say, you don't take a knee on the anthem or flag.
But my major point in original post was to salute Watson for his good deed as well as
Jackie Robinson: “I cannot stand and sing the anthem. I cannot salute the flag” – HardballTalk

Anthem protests have been happening for a long time, you're just choosing to be upset about it because you don't wanna address the issue.

And, of course they're not regular folk, they're speaking on behalf of the people who don't have a voice, the same people that get ignored when they bring up the same issues.

No your FREE to do what you **** well please.Just dont sHT on the symbol that stands for the blood of people that gave their life so you can have that right.

You don't believe in the flag or the Anthem or what they stand for? Easy remedy. There's an airport in most any city that will take you to anywhere in the world you think Is so much better.I can guarantee you've never had a family member or anyone you cared about lose their life fighting for your freedom.And I **** well know.without ever knowing you,that you never served.

Just like all those azzes that were leaving when Trump got elected.Havent seen one of the loudmouths leave yet.

Why? Because this is the greatest country on earth.does it have its good and its bad.Sure does.But anytime you think its more than you can handle or put up with all you have to do is visit Any of these airports I mentioned.

You are wrong about that brother. My grandfather served in the Navy during WWII, my father served in the Army during the Vietnam War, and I am currently enlisted in the Air National Guard.

Our country is great at some things and bad at others. I joined because it is the best way for me to improve my life in this country. I have no problems with anyone choosing not to stand during the anthem. It is their right to do so and a right my family fought for also.

I'm done with derailing this thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Give MedleyCuck his safe space!! He wants to watch the NFL in peace!!

Lmao @ @MeddlingQueen. Ol' tattle tail snitchass female.

You. Look. ******. Ridiculous.

Give MedleyCuck his safe space!! He wants to watch the NFL in peace!!

Who is this Cuck Whisperer?

Advertisement
Back