OT-Deshaun Watson gives game check to workers who lost homes

Advertisement
those **** spoiled NFL brats amirite?

Big difference in being an anti-American, disrespecting the flag, the soldiers and the people who have to died give them the freedom they have with a player who helps out peo0le who have lost a h8me. How much has Kay donated?. Want to march?protest?do it on your own time not when I am paying to see you play football. Wonder how much all those chicago players who are protesting are doing to curb all the violence in the inner city of Chicago...the murder capitol of the us!,, Are they marching?protesting? Have they setup Kids centers to help the youth? Let me know.

Advertisement

Big difference in being an anti-American, disrespecting the flag, the soldiers and the people who have to died give them the freedom they have with a player who helps out peo0le who have lost a h8me. How much has Kay donated?. Want to march?protest?do it on your own time not when I am paying to see you play football. Wonder how much all those chicago players who are protesting are doing to curb all the violence in the inner city of Chicago...the murder capitol of the us!,, Are they marching?protesting? Have they setup Kids centers to help the youth? Let me know.

So you just going to continue to ignore everyone saying it’s nothing against the flag or the anthem huh? They are just being used as a vehicle to get the conversation started. Secondly, you have no clue what those guys are doing about the violence in their communities because the media doesn’t report on it. However, based on your comment I can tell you’re not interested in the truth anyway

Last edited:

Take this **** to another thread.

Advertisement

Colin Kaepernick has donated $800k to empower oppressed communities | For The Win

I would never stand for a song that celebrates the killing of my people. The so called white man wouldn't do it. Why would you expect us to

At Mr. Dynasty1 pointed out, you probably don't care about the truth, but Chicago isn't the murder capital of the US. St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, and New Orleans all have way more murders per capita than Chicago. Also, not sure why your picking the Bears here, they locked arms, pretty sure no Bear has kneeled during the anthem. And, yes, the Bears are active in the community; play grounds, camps, school visits, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's absolutely wonderful to see positivity like that.

As for the comments above from people that ruined a perfectly good thread that shows a bright side to the tragedies that have occurred in Texas and Florida. You guys have no idea that we're in the middle the biggest drug epidemic the country has ever seen and everybody is busy doing a meaningless protest and telling people that "I know what's the problem in our poor communities" when they don't and another guy beating his chest and yelling "I'm a patriot!....even though I think to highly of myself to step into these neighborhoods and see the problems first hand". Please continue dividing our nation and in fighting, it worked out great the last time...

Signed,

A guy who actually knows what's going on in the community

Last edited:

So you just going to continue to ignore everyone saying it’s nothing against the flag or the anthem huh? They are just being used as a vehicle to get the conversation started. Secondly, you have no clue what those guys are doing about the violence in their communities because the media doesn’t report on it. However, based on your comment I can tell you’re not interested in the truth anyway

Why are y'all derailing a thread about Watson giving to needy w this again?

375x250.jpg

All this goes back to Warrick Dunn via habitat for humanity giving Watson's family a house when he was in grade school. The kid made something of himself and is now giving back. I could care less where these guys went to school. They are awesome men. Hopefully one of those cafeteria ladies kids keeps it going. It'd be great if any players in SOFO start doing the same.

Advertisement
Back