OT: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale

Advertisement
Wilder has made a legacy of fighting bums. Whether its fury or **** near anyone else in that division at this point just is what it is. Facts are fury is a lil above average and he whooped him except two rounds. This knock out tonight was impressive for the punch it was. But that's what you can do when you have no reason to respect your opponent. Only way **** ever prove anything is to stop running from Anthony Joshua. Who may very well be too stiff for wilder. But that's the only fight boxing deserves out of that below mediocre weight class.
Lmao @ this bullsh!t😂

Lmao @ this bullsh!t😂
I'm curious what bull**** that is? The fact that the heavyweight division is a joke? The fact that Tyson fury is an English version of wilder at best(with far less power & nothing at all dynamic in him) & whooped wilder for basically the entire fight? Or the opinion that the only good fight out their for him is Joshua (who may also be too stiff to avoid wilder's power)? Or is it the running from that fight which was clarified in another comment. Hes giving terms to the main draw that are nowhere close to reasonable and wont back off of that. Maybe you dont agree that Joshua would be the primary draw. If that's your opinion than fine you just dont understand the dynamic of the sport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man stick to football. I don't need to catch a pass from Tom Brady to know Tom throws better ball than Malik Rosier. Go to gym that pumps out pros and ask some of the coaches their opinions. They will all agree with my list.

Man shut your cry baby a$$ up...around here pretending like you know WTF you're talking about. You're not even in my league as far as boxing knowledge...ESPECIALLY boxing experience.

You got that list from Ring Magazine and it's from the early 2000's, it's called 100 Greatest Punchers. All that freaking pump faking you're doing about boxing. GTFOOH with your copy and paste skills. Lying a$$

Man shut your cry baby a$$ up...around here pretneding like you know WTF you're talking about. You're not even in my league as far as boxing knowledge...ESPECIALLY boxing experience..you a$$wipe.

You are a football player LMFAO. You coach football. You don't know SCHIT about fighting. I competed for over a decade . If I wanted to know about football or how to lift weights I would defer to you.

You are a football player LMFAO. You coach football. You don't know SCHIT about fighting. I competed for over a decade . If I wanted to know about football or how to lift weights I would defer to you.

GTFOOH with your copy and paste skills. Lying a$$ fake *** Teddy Atlas.

You didn't compete ****! FOH Hard Rock Thursday night fighter.

Last edited:
You got that list from Ring Magazine and it's from the early 2000's, it's called 100 Greatest Punchers. All that freaking LYING you're doing just to get likes bc you're a loser off of the messagebaord.

GTFOOH with your copy and paste skills. Lying a$$ fake *** Teddy Atlas.

You didn't compete ****! FOH Hard Rock Thursday night fighter.

LMFAO!!! Learn to read because its not the same. Of course there is cross over. If I said who are the 5 greatest QBs of all time? You don't think theres going to be a list on the internet where about half of them happen to be the same. The guys I named are generally assumed to be the top 20 best so obviously the Rings list is going to have some similarities. The fact that you think Wilder should be on that list means you don't know schit about boxing. Stick to football.
Foreman
Shavers
Baer
marciano
Louis
Dempsey
Jersey Joe
Elmer Ray
James Smith
Sam Langford
Fitz
Johannson
Sam peter
Witherspoon
Coatzee
Lennox Lewis
Tyson
Rahman
Ibeabuchi
Cooney
Hary Wills
Liston
James J jefferies
Jack Johnson
Joe Choynski
Bowe
Mercer

VS the rings
1. Joe Louis
2. Sam Langford
3. Jimmy Wilde
4. Archie Moore
5. Sandy Saddler
6. Stanley Ketchell
7. Jack Dempsey
8. Bob Fitzsimmons
9. George Foreman
10. Earnie Shavers
11. Sugar Ray Robinson
12. Ruben Olivares
13. Wilfredo Gomez
14. Rocky Marciano
15. Sonny Liston
16. Mike Tyson
17. Bob Foster
18. Thomas Hearns
19. Khaosai Galaxy
20. Alexis Arguello

Advertisement
Yall dudes be out here really just lying and acting fake knowledgeable for no reason....no reason. Look at this here below.

LMFAO!!! Learn to read because its not the same. Of course there is cross over. If I said who are the 5 greatest QBs of all time? You don't think theres going to be a list on the internet where about half of them happen to be the same. The guys I named are generally assumed to be the top 20 best so obviously the Rings list is going to have some similarities. The fact that you think Wilder should be on that list means you don't know schit about boxing. Stick to football.
Foreman
Shavers
Baer
marciano
Louis
Dempsey
Jersey Joe
Elmer Ray
James Smith
Sam Langford
Fitz
Johannson
Sam peter
Witherspoon
Coatzee
Lennox Lewis
Tyson
Rahman
Ibeabuchi
Cooney
Hary Wills
Liston
James J jefferies
Jack Johnson
Joe Choynski
Bowe
Mercer

VS the rings
1. Joe Louis
2. Sam Langford
3. Jimmy Wilde
4. Archie Moore
5. Sandy Saddler
6. Stanley Ketchell
7. Jack Dempsey
8. Bob Fitzsimmons
9. George Foreman
10. Earnie Shavers
11. Sugar Ray Robinson
12. Ruben Olivares
13. Wilfredo Gomez
14. Rocky Marciano
15. Sonny Liston
16. Mike Tyson
17. Bob Foster
18. Thomas Hearns
19. Khaosai Galaxy
20. Alexis Arguello

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..this dude didn't even SEE all 20 of these folks fight but they punch harder than WIlder? Let me guess? Youtube right? You got some secret stash vault?

Copy and paste ALL AMERICAN!

Yall dudes be out here really just lying and acting fake knowledgeable for no reason....no reason. Look at this here below.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..this dude didn't even SEE all 20 of these folks fight but they punch harder than WIlder? Let me guess? Youtube right? You got some secret stash vault?

Now your making yourself look even dumber. My list literally had
Marciano
Tyson
Liston
Foreman
Joe Louis
Shavers
Dempsey
Langford
7 dudes from that list and these are the ones that EVERYBODY puts on their ******* list. 70% of my list was different than the rings.

Youtube, word from my coaches, tapes from my coaches thats how I know who hits harder. So I need to see fighters live in person to decide who hits harder?

YOU DON"T EVEN BOX. You are afootball player. Football dudes always think they can fight until they actually fight someone that knows how to fight then they get KTFO.

Advertisement

Still Wilder's straight right on Breazeale was test book and I cannot recall one better. Dude was out before he hit the canvas.

Now your making yourself look even dumber. My list literally had
Marciano
Tyson
Liston
Foreman
Joe Louis
Shavers
Dempsey
Langford
7 dudes from that list and these are the ones that EVERYBODY puts on their ******* list. 70% of my list was different than the rings.

Youtube, word from my coaches, tapes from my coaches thats how I know who hits harder. So I need to see fighters live in person to decide who hits harder?

YOU DON"T EVEN BOX. You are afootball player. Football dudes always think they can fight until they actually fight someone that knows how to fight then they get KTFO.
So you admit that these were thought for you by someone else yet you want someone to stick to football when you admit you got this from your fake coaches?

Your list is faker than your skills and acumen...I know you don't know WTF you're talking about.

and all that I don't even box can be tested at any boxing gym playboy...I live in Tampa. Let me know when you're in town...

Still Wilder's straight right on Breazeale was test book and I cannot recall one better. Dude was out before he hit the canvas.

Yes he was...Wilder can crack with the best of them in history...anyone trying to measure if his punch/power is top 20 worthy needs their ******* head examined.

Advertisement
Back