OT: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale

So you admit that these were thought for you by someone else yet you want someone to stick to football when you admit you got this from your fake coaches?

Your list is faker than your skills and acumen...I know you don't know WTF you're talking about.

and all that I don't even box can be tested at any boxing gym playboy...I live in Tampa. Let me know when you're in town...

Ya because Tampa dudes are so good at boxing. LMFAO! All your athletes end up playing football. I boxed in NYC the mecca of boxing. I would NEVER go to Tampa, but if I happen to find myself down there Ill knuckle up with you.

That is not what I'm saying at all. You must have never been to a boxing gym if you never had discussions about hardest hitters ever. Or hardest hitting HW.

This question pops up all the time. Arguments get heated. People start pulling up fights in the tape room and you see wtf they are talking about.

Only someone that never boxed in their life is going to say you need to be punched by someone to tell who hits harder.

Advertisement
LMFAO@ marciano hitting harder than WIlder. BWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FOH

Wilder rarely one shots people and puts them to sleep. He usually ends up wind milling on them and getting them down for a 10 count. This is against glass jawed bums. If it takes multiple haymakers on glass jawed people to send them down the mat you are not top 20. Thats a fact.

I'm curious what bull**** that is? The fact that the heavyweight division is a joke? The fact that Tyson fury is an English version of wilder at best(with far less power & nothing at all dynamic in him) & whooped wilder for basically the entire fight? Or the opinion that the only good fight out their for him is Joshua (who may also be too stiff to avoid wilder's power)? Or is it the running from that fight which was clarified in another comment. Hes giving terms to the main draw that are nowhere close to reasonable and wont back off of that. Maybe you dont agree that Joshua would be the primary draw. If that's your opinion than fine you just dont understand the dynamic of the sport.
Lol even louder! 😂😂🤣

Advertisement
Wilder rarely one shots people and puts them to sleep. He usually ends up wind milling on them and getting them down for a 10 count. This is against glass jawed bums. If it takes multiple haymakers on glass jawed people to send them down the mat you are not top 20. Thats a fact.

Wilder rarely whats? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahlolololol!!

MFer name the Hall of Famers Rocky Marciano beat? You can't...yet he's this great puncher based on fighting dudes that worked at the lumber mill. You don't know **** about boxing.

Athletes are bigger, faster, and stronger today..breaking world records today and I am supposed to believe some overrated MFer from that era was a bigger puncher than a 6'7 phenom in Wilder whose knocking out guys that out weigh him 30-40-50 pounds isn't a better puncher than Rocky Marciano?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
Ya because Tampa dudes are so good at boxing. LMFAO! All your athletes end up playing football. I boxed in NYC the mecca of boxing. I would NEVER go to Tampa, but if I happen to find myself down there Ill knuckle up with you.

That is not what I'm saying at all. You must have never been to a boxing gym if you never had discussions about hardest hitters ever. Or hardest hitting HW.

This question pops up all the time. Arguments get heated. People start pulling up fights in the tape room and you see wtf they are talking about.

Only someone that never boxed in their life is going to say you need to be punched by someone to tell who hits harder.

Tampa? You've translated where I currently live to the type of boxer one is? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You are crazy. You think where someone lives or is from determines their worth as a boxer? LOL

Where I'm from...we regularly knocked NY dudes out in college from having all that mouth. Most of yall can't fight anyway...lots of mouth though.

What is all this about never been in a boxing gym...fool you don't know me at all.

I grew up boxing, my pops boxed...you run your mouth just bc you attend Punch fitness on the regular. I'm not buying.

Advertisement
What past? Name the era that you actually witnessed
Ali, Forman, Frazier, Norton, Shavers days was the heavyweight standard for me. Then you had the Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran fights in the welters and up which was my favorite though I thought the Trinidad, Vargas, Mosley, Oscar period had a lot of exciting fights as well.

I saw most of those fights, some in person in the Tito Trinidad group. My father was a huge fan. We used to go to watch the closed circuit broadcasts at the Miami Beach Convention Center and in 5th grade I actually saw Leonard fight live there in like his 7th pro fight.

Ali, Forman, Frazier, Norton, Shavers days was the heavyweight standard for me. Then you had the Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran fights in the welters and up which was my favorite though I thought the Trinidad, Vargas, Mosley, Oscar period had a lot of exciting fights as well.

I saw most of those fights, some in person in the Tito Trinidad group. My father was a huge fan. We used to go to watch the closed circuit broadcasts at the Miami Beach Convention Center and in 5th grade I actually saw Leonard fight live there in like his 7th pro fight.

I can respect that...that was the Golden Age of HWY fighting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wilder rarely whats? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahlolololol!!

MFer name the Hall of Famers Rocky Marciano beat? You can't...yet he's this great puncher based on fighting dudes that worked at the lumber mill. You don't know **** about boxing.

Athletes are bigger, faster, and stronger today..breaking world records today and I am supposed to believe some overrated MFer from that era was a bigger puncher than a 6'7 phenom in Wilder whose knocking out guys that out weigh him 30-40-50 pounds isn't a better puncher than Rocky Marciano?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you know the difference between being 10 counted and actually put to sleep? Wilder RARELY puts people to sleep and he NEVER does it off one punch except for the most frail chinned fighters he came across. Tyson has a very suspect chin and he still couldn't even knock him out.

Name the HOFers Wilder knocked out? NONE. Rocky beat Jersey Joe, Joe Louis, Ezzard CHarles, and LaStarza. However this has nothing to do with our argument since it has nothing to do with punching power. There are bums that come into the gym all the time that have elite punching power, but suck at every other aspect of fighting. Punching power alone does not make you elite.

Again, something that doesn't mean anything. You are trying to take football and put it into this equation. Yes football players are bigger faster and stronger than ever before, but in boxing that doesn't mean schit. YOu can lift all the weights you want you aren't going to hit much harder. That a fact otherwise Malignaggi would have hit the weight room and started knocking people out.

You must have just started watching boxing a couple years ago if you think Wilder is a phenom lmao.

The fact remains. Rocky 1 shotted people and put them to sleep, people with great chins.
Wilder takes multiple haymakers to ten count bums with glass jaws. That is all you need to know.

You are showing how little you know about boxing right now.

Tampa? You've translated where I currently live to the type of boxer one is? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You are crazy. You think where someone lives or is from determines their worth as a boxer? LOL

Where I'm from...we regularly knocked NY dudes out in college from having all that mouth. Most of yall can't fight anyway...lots of mouth though.

What is all this about never been in a boxing gym...fool you don't know me at all.

I grew up boxing, my pops boxed...you run your mouth just bc you attend Punch fitness on the regular. I'm not buying.

LMFAO!! You are talking about college boys. The Tampa guys that come up to NYU are straight ******* too.

So if I came up to you and said "ya I was a great football player. I started for some public school in vermont" you wouldn't assume I was not that good because I was playing in some bum *** Vermont leauge? That is how Tampa is. You may put out a good fighter once in a while, but no one respects fighters from Tampa. Most of them probably are just football players that box to stay in shape in the off season.

You could possibly be one of the few good fighters out of Tampa, but all the BS you were talking before about how Wilder is one of the hardest punchers ever leads me to believe you are not one of the good ones. Anyone that spent anytime in a real gym would never say some BS like that.

We have put out a few in the Bay Area now. Don’t act like it’s nothing but bums here. Winky Wright, Jeff Lacy, Keith Thurman, Andre Berto, and Antonio Tarver

We have put out a few in the Bay Area now. Don’t act like it’s nothing but bums here. Winky Wright, Jeff Lacy, Keith Thurman, Andre Berto, and Antonio Tarver

I said that in a comment after that, that you do have put out some guys every once in a while(are any of them even from Tampa? I know a couple are from St. petersburg). But the point still stands.

To use football as an example. If someone tells you they were all dade in football you know they were a good football player. If someone tells you they were all county in Vermont. That doesn't really mean schit. Vermont Im sure has put out a couple NFL players, but its not known for it. NYC is basically the boxing version of South Florida.

Advertisement
Back