OT: Deerfield Beach football player shot to death

My "math skills need sharpening" to a RACIST!!!:

View attachment 110692

Bro, I feel sorry for you.

This isn’t about politics, it’s about your pre-school understanding of simple mathematics.

Let me give you some really good advice: don’t comment about math, or percentages, or per capita stats, or anything like that. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Advertisement

This isn’t about politics, it’s about your pre-school understanding of simple mathematics.

Let me give you some really good advice: don’t comment about math, or percentages, or per capita stats, or anything like that. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Math was created by racist people for racist people so they could keep inventory on their underlings, and golf game.

This was supposed to be posted for us to pray for the victims, family, friends and teachers of this young man, not talk crime rates, black on black crime, misled stats, military vs "da hood" and MAGA hats.

CAN WE NOT CIS FOR ONE ******* DAY AND AT LEAST PAY SOME ******* RESPECTS????
Unfortunately you and most others know the answer to this.

Just know I’m a former US diplomat (Foreign Service Officer) before you decide to go any further with this. Did that before going into finance and B-school. I’m assuming you’re a teen...I’ve got about 30 years on you.

My ex wife? Same exact job that I used to have, but she works for the Aussie Government. We both really like the US, but raising our son here is absolutely out of the question. The gun violence , pill popping and mental health issues have made America weird. Australia and many other countries are much better locations to raise a child.

And I’m not just some dude talking crap on a message board. Worked under two different administrations and I have a deep understanding of geopolitics and military strategy. I did this stuff for a living and worked with intelligence officers and US military for years...was actually trained, studied the disciplines in grad school, was posted abroad, and did this in the real world at the highest levels.

so why are YOUUUUUU here?. Get on about your business ....and move to Australia

Advertisement

He embarrassed himself when he started with the cheesy memes. The math confirms his pre-k education....

Math was created by racist people for racist people so they could keep inventory on their underlings, and golf game.
He embarrassed himself when he started with the cheesy memes. The math confirms his pre-k education....

1580698223682.png

Advertisement
The bolded statement is 100% wrong. I really can't speak for the MAGA gun nuts, but the "gang bangers" are not "too scared to go to war where people can shoot back". You are MUCH more likely to get killed as a gang banger, than as a US soldier. The US soldiers are better trained, have better support, better tech, etc by far than anyone they are going against. Gang Bangers are going to be going against people with similar tech on a regular basis. Which is significantly more dangerous than raiding an ISIS base. And when they aren't going against an equal level gang banger, they are severely out gunned, out manned, and out trained when they go against the police or anything like that.
Lol. Wow the ignorance on display...

Prayers to this kid his family and the DFB community. Been a rough couple weeks there

How many US soldiers die each time a base is raided? How many gang members are killed during a gang beef?
You are a goddamned moron. Just STFU. Stop talking about "crips and bloods", stop talking about isis or al qaeda, and stop talking about US warriors as if you have a single ******* clue of experience. I can 100% tell the closest you've ever come to stressing your limbic system is when you've accidentally overcooked your hot pockets.

Advertisement
Just know I’m a former US diplomat (Foreign Service Officer) before you decide to go any further with this. Did that before going into finance and B-school. I’m assuming you’re a teen...I’ve got about 30 years on you.
An unelected peon? Just what credit do you think this ascribes you? LOL, FOH.

You are a goddamned moron. Just STFU. Stop talking about "crips and bloods", stop talking about isis or al qaeda, and stop talking about US warriors as if you have a single ******* clue of experience. I can 100% tell the closest you've ever come to stressing your limbic system is when you've accidentally overcooked your hot pockets.

So since you have no leg to stand on, you resorted to telling me to STFU. LMFAO! I am literally sitting on my couch with a couple of buddies who are Marines. That think you must not think very highly of the military if you think ISIS beating the US is more likely than the crips beating the bloods.

Advertisement
So since you have no leg to stand on, you resorted to telling me to STFU. LMFAO! I am literally sitting on my couch with a couple of buddies who are Marines. That think you must not think very highly of the military if you think ISIS beating the US is more likely than the crips beating the bloods.
Lol. No you're not.

Advertisement
Back