OT: December 29th Bowl Games Boomer Sooner

10 wins and a Top Ten finish for the Noles in 2022.


Remember when the Canes were ranked pre-season and all of us thought FSU would have a losing record this season??
ADEEC7AA-CCDC-4594-BD31-1FEAF5E45484.gif
 
We took a Heisman caliber QB and turned him into garbage and they took garbage and turned him into a Heisman candidate…
It baffles the **** out me. I look at team and they seem that good. I guess just caught everyone on a down year.

Norvell is as cornball as it's gets.
 
Wow the refs really screwed OU with that phantom false start and holding call.. #9 was set and #55 didn't hold. Just drained the clock and left OU with no shot at the end.
 
So Venables will be our DC in 2024? No way he makes it another dull year with a team playing so bad.
 
10 wins and a Top Ten finish for the Noles in 2022.


Remember when the Canes were ranked pre-season and all of us thought FSU would have a losing record this season??
Yup. Many predicting 2 or 3 win season for the no les. Then they curbed stomped us. Just saw the stats for the game. FSU qb is good. hate those phuckers but they earned this season. I thimk it will be a very good game in 23 as our team should be much more competitive.
 
It baffles the **** out me. I look at team and they seem that good. I guess just caught everyone on a down year.

Norvell is as cornball as it's gets.

**** Norvell. What baffles me is Mario coming in talking high on TVD and then being ok with him being turned into a trash heap…
 
Texas whole O line took off as soon as the ball was snapped.

Washington had guys waiting in line to block that punt. lol
 
Back
Top