OT: December 29th Bowl Games Boomer Sooner

I see a lot of incredibly negative comments about FSU. First of all I don't like FSU at all and I'm a die hard Canes fan. The reality is in the beginning of the season we were suppose to be good and FSU bad. It turned out just to be the opposite. FSU whether you like it or not kicked our *** and seems to be heading in the right direction. Criticize all you want but try to show some objectivity here. Travis is a **** of a QB and will be in contention for the Heisman next year if FSU gets better. The kid is a great runner, has become an excellent passer, and he has a fight in him. I would take 85 players like him at UM. Mario has proven to be a very capable recruiter but based on last years results that's about it. I will give him a pass for 2022. I still don't know why Gattis is here unless he is going to a whole new different offensive philosophy which could be possible. Also, maybe Mario by firing him would admit he made a error hiring Gattis. Either way Mario a lot to prove other than recruiting. So far he has been a failure considering the money he's making. The fact we don't have any outstanding committed WR's in this recruiting class is an indictment on Mario and Gattis. Last thing I'm in the camp that it's good for UM when FSU is successful. History easily proves that but puts much more pressure on Mario not to become complacent. Time will tell and I hope he succeeds.

Advertisement
I see a lot of incredibly negative comments about FSU. First of all I don't like FSU at all and I'm a die hard Canes fan. The reality is in the beginning of the season we were suppose to be good and FSU bad. It turned out just to be the opposite. FSU whether you like it or not kicked our *** and seems to be heading in the right direction. Criticize all you want but try to show some objectivity here. Travis is a **** of a QB and will be in contention for the Heisman next year if FSU gets better. The kid is a great runner, has become an excellent passer, and he has a fight in him. I would take 85 players like him at UM. Mario has proven to be a very capable recruiter but based on last years results that's about it. I will give him a pass for 2022. I still don't know why Gattis is here unless he is going to a whole new different offensive philosophy which could be possible. Also, maybe Mario by firing him would admit he made a error hiring Gattis. Either way Mario a lot to prove other than recruiting. So far he has been a failure considering the money he's making. The fact we don't have any outstanding committed WR's in this recruiting class is an indictment on Mario and Gattis. Last thing I'm in the camp that it's good for UM when FSU is successful. History easily proves that but puts much more pressure on Mario not to become complacent. Time will tell and I hope he succeeds.
"History easily proves that." No, it does nothing of the sort.

Getting tired of seeing people cape for FSU being good, especially while we’re the dumpster fire we are.

Unless you believe in some sort of football spirituality, there’s absolutely no correlation to one team doing well meaning the other is also good. The only reason anyone says this despite the demonstrable evidence to the contrary is some sort of begrudging respect they give FSU for their decent run, despite them NEVER reciprocating that sentiment for us regarding anything.

Fūck FSU. As a Canes fan, that’s all that needs to be said.
F em. They can go 0 and whatever every year.

Advertisement
Travis looks legit. FSU looked like they cared and were excited to be there. We played like dog**** all year. I am jealous.

FSU being good has zero to do with our success. Think any nole fans are wringing their hands over our struggles?

Wouldn't have recognized Charlie Ward.

323088855_908522177172825_5381621993912242371_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back