OT: December 29th Bowl Games Boomer Sooner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does that fight include their laughably bad tackling and their "coverage" giving 5 yard cushions to the receivers? I only turned it on 20 minutes ago, but OU, especially on D, looks like a mid tier G5 team.
Yes it does. You should’ve seen them trying to play defense the last 12 games. They couldn’t tackle pee wee kids.

Advertisement
They were coming off their last title run which…wait for it…coincided with our probation.

They were the returning champs when we won our last title. More to my point, FSU was top five in every season that the Canes won a national title with the exception of the 1983 title.

Tell me again how a weak FSU doesn't hurt UM.

They were the returning champs when we won our last title. More to my point, FSU was top five in every season that the Canes won a national title with the exception of the 1983 title.

To be fair in the last 20 years we have been weak when they were weak, weak when they were strong, then they got weak again and were still weak. Now they are above average and we are yet again weak. We did have that one good year though.

Advertisement
Getting tired of seeing people cape for FSU being good, especially while we’re the dumpster fire we are.

Unless you believe in some sort of football spirituality, there’s absolutely no correlation to one team doing well meaning the other is also good. The only reason anyone says this despite the demonstrable evidence to the contrary is some sort of begrudging respect they give FSU for their decent run, despite them NEVER reciprocating that sentiment for us regarding anything.

Fūck FSU. As a Canes fan, that’s all that needs to be said.

Advertisement

They weren't a top 5 team in 2001. Miami played for a title in 1985, 1986, and 2002, all years when FSU was not a national contender.

A weak FSU doesn’t hurt UM. Just like a National Title winning FSU didn’t HELP UM.

Jameis Winston’s squad in no way helped us. If they did, please enlighten the class.

Advertisement
Back