OT: December 29th Bowl Games Boomer Sooner

Yup. Many predicting 2 or 3 win season for the no les. Then they curbed stomped us. Just saw the stats for the game. FSU qb is good. hate those phuckers but they earned this season. I thimk it will be a very good game in 23 as our team should be much more competitive.

You have zero evidence of an increase in competitiveness on our end….

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** Norvell. What baffles me is Mario coming in talking high on TVD and then being ok with him being turned into a trash heap…
I hear you. After this recruiting class he brought in, I willing to believe Mario was sold Bill of goods on Gattis.

Now new facts may come out that will my opinion that. But for now, he got fleeced.

Advertisement
I've been preaching this for a very long time. Only young cubs see things with blinders.

Dumbest constant on this board, FSU being good does nothing but hurt Miami and anyone who says otherwise is either stoned or stupid.

Hey grunt, look. Its a man-bun Canes fan.

Wait til he's done cooking his quinoa. He's gonna pour a craft beer into a martini glass and really lay into you. Be prepared to learn something, boomer.

Advertisement
Hey grunt, look. Its a man-bun Canes fan.

Wait til he's done cooking his quinoa. He's gonna pour a craft beer into a martini glass and really lay into you. Be prepared to learn something, boomer.
Dude... "youth is wasted on the young" ... we should all be Benjamin Buttons.

Advertisement
How good were we when the Noles last won a Natty?

That’s what I thought.
**** them. Maybe it me, but I grew in up in generation these young bucks would proclaim "toxic". In competion, I give no mercy and I don't expect any in return. Grew up watching Jordan make **** up to have reason to drop 60 on your head.

I am trying kill a fly with sledgehammer. I want to hang 50 on Fswho EVERYTIME.

**** them. Maybe it me, but I grew in up in generation these young bucks would proclaim "toxic". In competion, I give no mercy and I don't expect any in return. Grew up watching Jordan make **** up to have reason to drop 60 on your head.

I am trying kill a fly with sledgehammer. I want to hang 50 on Fswho EVERYTIME.
They’re the same guys who say “but she only cheated on me once…she’s my soulmate”

Advertisement
Back