OT: DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of armed robbery in Miramar

ROFL, welcome to the real Miami, they both from the crib, they in their early 20's, these are the type players that helped to make UM Great that troll shalala wanted to get away from. It's not that hard to figure out people, when you from here, ****'s ain't thinking bout that nfl ****, all they thinking bout is, oh them ****'s robbed us, aiight. We think different down here, which is directly why we play different.

I'm not gone bash them young shorties for this, it's just not in me, cause I understand, and ****'s in here need to really STFU and stop acting like hypocrites, I haven't read all the comments but I know how fickle the mob is. Who in here gone find out somebody robbed them for 70K, got a real good idea who did it, and just gone sit back and let it slide, if you from Miami, ****'s done got blasted for way less, 70K, you got to go see them. But back to the hypocrites, how much does a 4 wheeler cost, I haven't seen none yet that cost 70K, WTF y'all think SEAN TAYLOR was thinking when they stole his, I can tell you what it wasn't "Oh, IM in the NFL, imma let that slide" ***** THAT, and y'all know the rest.

What we need to find out now is, WTF called the police and is now trying to press charges, that's real comical part to me, **** running a gambling spot, but someone their gone turn round and call the police, that's the part that's unheard of from my side, ROFL, **** rules done changed. Somebody probably on they last strike probably called it in, LOL!

No_Country_for_Old_Men-938187379-large.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The attorney should get his client to turn himself in better then pleading his case in public. The longer he is on the run the higher the bail. He should also get paid upfront because these guys might be penniless no matter how many millions they made.

Advertisement
Are places starting to open there, like sit down restaurants, or not yet?
So a couple of years ago, when I lived in Manchester, I'd have been able to tell you.

I now live in the suburbs of a small Lancastrian town - there's not much here to open!

But as far as I'm aware, places are beginning to open again - mainly because the Prime Minister has given the green light for people to go back to work if they occupy jobs that don't allow them to work from home (as of Monday this week).

Advertisement
Back