OT: DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of armed robbery in Miramar

Advertisement
All this is missing is a car chase . 50 cop cars and few helicopters at 150 mph on the turnpike. I assume of course they slow down a little once to throw out the guns they are still carrying

Advertisement
When someone says football doesn't saves lives they are slow and stupid. Some people need football to get away from stupid people.

Advertisement
BOFFUM FINNA LAY DA FUQ DOWN FOR A MINUTE STUPID *** NYGGAS ION FEEL BAD FOR EM IT'S NYGGAS OUT IN THESE STREETS DYING TRYING TO FEED THEY FAMILY THEM NYGGAS GET UP AND FALL DOWN ON PURPOSE.
they got millions in the bank but still out here trying to do hood ****. tHAT TYPE OF MONEY YOUR SET FOR LIFE IF YOUR SMART. now they gonna have to use that money to hire jose baez to keep em outta D.O.C

BOFFUM FINNA LAY DA FUQ DOWN FOR A MINUTE STUPID *** NYGGAS ION FEEL BAD FOR EM IT'S NYGGAS OUT IN THESE STREETS DYING TRYING TO FEED THEY FAMILY THEM NYGGAS GET UP AND FALL DOWN ON PURPOSE.
nKYG1j.gif

Advertisement
You rich, why in the **** would you ever put yourself in that situation? Just threw they life away

just goes to show that some crimes are not for gain or feeding family. It’s for the adrenaline. These jackasses still playing cops and robbers.

WTF.

ROFL, welcome to the real Miami, they both from the crib, they in their early 20's, these are the type players that helped to make UM Great that troll shalala wanted to get away from. It's not that hard to figure out people, when you from here, ****'s ain't thinking bout that nfl ****, all they thinking bout is, oh them ****'s robbed us, aiight. We think different down here, which is directly why we play different.

I'm not gone bash them young shorties for this, it's just not in me, cause I understand, and ****'s in here need to really STFU and stop acting like hypocrites, I haven't read all the comments but I know how fickle the mob is. Who in here gone find out somebody robbed them for 70K, got a real good idea who did it, and just gone sit back and let it slide, if you from Miami, ****'s done got blasted for way less, 70K, you got to go see them. But back to the hypocrites, how much does a 4 wheeler cost, I haven't seen none yet that cost 70K, WTF y'all think SEAN TAYLOR was thinking when they stole his, I can tell you what it wasn't "Oh, IM in the NFL, imma let that slide" ***** THAT, and y'all know the rest.

What we need to find out now is, WTF called the police and is now trying to press charges, that's real comical part to me, **** running a gambling spot, but someone their gone turn round and call the police, that's the part that's unheard of from my side, ROFL, **** rules done changed. Somebody probably on they last strike probably called it in, LOL!

Advertisement
ROFL, welcome to the real Miami, they both from the crib, they in their early 20's, these are the type players that helped to make UM Great that troll shalala wanted to get away from. It's not that hard to figure out people, when you from here, ****'s ain't thinking bout that nfl ****, all they thinking bout is, oh them ****'s robbed us, aiight. We think different down here, which is directly why we play different.

I'm not gone bash them young shorties for this, it's just not in me, cause I understand, and ****'s in here need to really STFU and stop acting like hypocrites, I haven't read all the comments but I know how fickle the mob is. Who in here gone find out somebody robbed them for 70K, got a real good idea who did it, and just gone sit back and let it slide, if you from Miami, ****'s done got blasted for way less, 70K, you got to go see them. But back to the hypocrites, how much does a 4 wheeler cost, I haven't seen none yet that cost 70K, WTF y'all think SEAN TAYLOR was thinking when they stole his, I can tell you what it wasn't "Oh, IM in the NFL, imma let that slide" ***** THAT, and y'all know the rest.

What we need to find out now is, WTF called the police and is now trying to press charges, that's real comical part to me, **** running a gambling spot, but someone their gone turn round and call the police, that's the part that's unheard of from my side, ROFL, **** rules done changed. Somebody probably on they last strike probably called it in, LOL!

Or you know don't be a dumbass to get hustled for 70k or how about realize you're making millions in the NFL and risking your career over 70k might not be worth it

But yeah go shoot up a party and rob everyone

Good call

Don’t confuse street with stupid. This wasn’t street, it was retarded. It’d be like you or me holding up a group of people at gunpoint who took a few thousand dollars from us in the presence of multiple witnesses.

Advertisement
Back