OT: DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of armed robbery in Miramar

So if I had to pit on my lawyer hat I would guess that the players felt that had been ripped off at the earlier game and this was payback. And then comes the assumption that since everyone is dirty, no one will call the cops. Well that went well.
in miami alot of dice games get robbed on the regular..these dudes thought everyone would just keep it cool and not call it in or something

Advertisement
Or you know don't be a dumbass to get hustled for 70k or how about realize you're making millions in the NFL and risking your career over 70k might not be worth it

But yeah go shoot up a party and rob everyone

Good call

It sounds simple, but a lil well known secret, most NFL guys gamble like that so they can try and pay the taxes that they get surprised by an never heard of before, and with the criminal NFL contracts, that makes it worst. So 70K, they going to go and get that!

Don’t confuse street with stupid. This wasn’t street, it was retarded. It’d be like you or me holding up a group of people at gunpoint who took a few thousand dollars from us in the presence of multiple witnesses.

I'm not confusing nothing, who called the police is the real question, never heard of somebody doing that in these type situations.

97890296_1026022924459066_327281309728636928_o.jpg
Thanks man now go smoke a j and pound a beer. You are off the clock.
Okay....don't mind if I do.....

Advertisement
ROFL, welcome to the real Miami, they both from the crib, they in their early 20's, these are the type players that helped to make UM Great that troll shalala wanted to get away from. It's not that hard to figure out people, when you from here, ****'s ain't thinking bout that nfl ****, all they thinking bout is, oh them ****'s robbed us, aiight. We think different down here, which is directly why we play different.

I'm not gone bash them young shorties for this, it's just not in me, cause I understand, and ****'s in here need to really STFU and stop acting like hypocrites, I haven't read all the comments but I know how fickle the mob is. Who in here gone find out somebody robbed them for 70K, got a real good idea who did it, and just gone sit back and let it slide, if you from Miami, ****'s done got blasted for way less, 70K, you got to go see them. But back to the hypocrites, how much does a 4 wheeler cost, I haven't seen none yet that cost 70K, WTF y'all think SEAN TAYLOR was thinking when they stole his, I can tell you what it wasn't "Oh, IM in the NFL, imma let that slide" ***** THAT, and y'all know the rest.

What we need to find out now is, WTF called the police and is now trying to press charges, that's real comical part to me, **** running a gambling spot, but someone their gone turn round and call the police, that's the part that's unheard of from my side, ROFL, **** rules done changed. Somebody probably on they last strike probably called it in, LOL!
Calvin my man. As person who grew up around long time criminals Let me let you in on a secret. The smart ones (the ones that don’t get caught) don’t put themselves in that situation. And if they do they let it go. Yup you heard it right here they let it go. Not saying they forget. But 70k for a millionaire is me buying some new Jordan’s.
Very few people retire gangsta or stay long term gangsta for that very reason. Pride ego “keeping it real”. I know a dude who retired and runs a farm for retired show and thoroughbred horses somewhere in this country. When my dad told me the amount of sht he let go I was amazed. I’m talking about loads being light and money being light. He let everyone “keep it real” and now he literally collecting retirement checks while making huge money taking care of million dollar horses. Never once did I ever see him in a horse. Smart lives stupid dies.

Advertisement
Calvin my man. As person who grew up around long time criminals Let me let you in on a secret. The smart ones (the ones that don’t get caught) don’t put themselves in that situation. And if they do they let it go. Yup you heard it right here they let it go. Not saying they forget. But 70k for a millionaire is me buying some new Jordan’s.
Very few people retire gangsta or stay long term gangsta for that very reason. Pride ego “keeping it real”. I know a dude who retired and runs a farm for retired show and thoroughbred horses somewhere in this country. When my dad told me the amount of sht he let go I was amazed. I’m talking about loads being light and money being light. He let everyone “keep it real” and now he literally collecting retirement checks while making huge money taking care of million dollar horses. Never once did I ever see him in a horse. Smart lives stupid dies.

While I hear what you saying, you talking bout brand new young millionaires, early 20's, 1st time getting touched like that, they not looking at what they got they looking at what got took, of course it's a learning lesson, but normally no police is being called in a situation like this, you know it and I know it, that's where the real problem is, somebody violated!

Now of course it's easy for most people to say what they should've done, but 70K and you got a real good idea who got it, most real ones going to go and get that back, or won't be nobody able or left to call the police.

While I hear what you saying, you talking bout brand new young millionaires, early 20's, 1st time getting touched like that, they not looking at what they got they looking at what got took, of course it's a learning lesson, but normally no police is being called in a situation like this, you know it and I know it, that's where the real problem is, somebody violated!

Now of course it's easy for most people to say what they should've done, but 70K and you got a real good idea who got it, most real ones going to go and get that back, or won't be nobody able or left to call the police.
Teaching moment for sure. The lawyer fees gonna be way more than 70k

I don't no what streets you was on, but i never herd of anyone letting money ore loads go lite without addressing the issue.

It sounds simple, but a lil well known secret, most NFL guys gamble like that so they can try and pay the taxes that they get surprised by an never heard of before, and with the criminal NFL contracts, that makes it worst. So 70K, they going to go and get that!
The "criminal NFL contracts?" What is criminal is that they let a young colored man, such as yourself, graduate from school thinking the word is "worst." It really ruffles my jimmies that these white pedagogical tyrants are not doing better for our students of pigment. It is institutional bigotry that fails a young colored boy, such as yourself. I am ashamed and disgusted with my people, we owed you better caretaking. From all of us, consider this a formal apology. I love you and do not acknowledge your color as an anchor, but rather a shimmering blanket of glowing oil that pulsates like a human heart with Valvoline coursing through its pipe-work.

Advertisement
I don't no what streets you was on, but i never herd of anyone letting money ore loads go lite without addressing the issue.
Sounds crazy right. But it happened. But it wasn’t a smoky and big worm type of transactions. He was a different type of cat for sure. But his philosophy on it was on point. He used to say “I’m not gonna start killing people over something that is gonna be worth less next year”. He saw dope for what it was, a depreciating asset. And he was right. He looked at it as a way to buy land and as capital for business. So if a load was lite he saw the profit of his investment with the money he would make after he sold it. Dealers see the immediate loss and not the future gain. Now mind you this is the late 70’s early 80’s so times were different. But he was actually more in demand during tumultuous times for the same reason. He was invisible and could care less about a few bricks missing or a few thousand missing from the drop.

in miami alot of dice games get robbed on the regular..these dudes thought everyone would just keep it cool and not call it in or something
Atlanta is the same way. But I have defended (or previously prosecuted) so many cases that started with a card/craps game So I don’t disagree that it could have been a spontaneous outbreak, but it’s equally possible that it was a set up all along. And if I had to guess the Football players were losing again. They were probably over their heads with the quality of card play.

Advertisement
Atlanta is the same way. But I have defended (or previously prosecuted) so many cases that started with a card/craps game So I don’t disagree that it could have been a spontaneous outbreak, but it’s equally possible that it was a set up all along. And if I had to guess the Football players were losing again. They were probably over their heads with the quality of card play.

yup light way guys popping off with "new money"...these the same guys that couldnt get nothing more than an avg chic b4 they went to whatever sec school and are now blowing hard earn cash on stripper chics at The Office who are bi sexual lol

Advertisement
Back