OT: DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of armed robbery in Miramar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ion think it's gonna go that far. Them cats gone get paid to recant their statements. I'm pretty sure they're looking for that and that's why the law was involved. Everybody there knows it ain't legal to play three-dice and other card games for bread, even at your crib. If there were no pro athletes involved, word just woulda got out about a big dice game getting robbed, and things woulda played out in the streets(if you know what I mean). If everyone involved was in the streets, that woulda stayed in the streets. But since there were people with lucrative LEGAL livelihoods(real **** to lose), police were called. They know Baker & Dunbar have a huge reason to make this go away and the bread to make it happen. My forecast is that nobody's going to prison, everyone who was there is gonna catch amnesia and Dre & Quint are gonna be out of a few hundred bands...

They might beat the wrap, pay off witnesses, plead to lesser charges, turn witness etc. No matter, it will be EXTREMELY expensive and is going to take TIME. Their NFL futures are gone. I don't believe either play another down of football.

your mama

1589910111371.gif

Advertisement
They might beat the wrap, pay off witnesses, plead to lesser charges, turn witness etc. No matter, it will be EXTREMELY expensive and is going to take TIME. Their NFL futures are gone. I don't believe either play another down of football.
Assuming they were dumb enough to do what they did, there is a chance they’re dumb enough to fck it up and catch an obstruction of justice or some form tampering with an investigation charge.

Assuming they were dumb enough to do what they did, there is a chance they’re dumb enough to fck it up and catch an obstruction of justice or some form tampering with an investigation charge.

Good point.

If they’re sloppy enough to do what they did in the original crime, the way they did it, they’re also sloppy and dumb enough to ***** up an attempted cover-up by ham-handedly tampering with potential witnesses. Who knows what kind of shlt they’re actually in.

The spectrum of possibilities is that this could go anywhere from they walk with nothing, no repercussions, or they actually do time, and by time I mean more than just a couple of months in jail. Time that would affect their careers for at least a year or two.

If the district attorney/prosecutors decide to really go after these guys, they could be in some deep shlt.

Baker is innO'cent. His lawyer says he was playing Madden at time of the robbery. Know way you can work dem controls and hit a lick at the same thyme.

So if I had to pit on my lawyer hat I would guess that the players felt that had been ripped off at the earlier game and this was payback. And then comes the assumption that since everyone is dirty, no one will call the cops. Well that went well.

Lots of guys in prison for this assumption.

It’s like the guys that went to prison for robbing the dope man.

Dispatcher: “911, what’s the emergency?”

Fake Goon: “ I just got robbed for five bricks of soft and 10 elbows of weed. They took ery thang.”

Dispatcher: “Is this a joke?”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lots of guys in prison for this assumption.

It’s like the guys that went to prison for robbing the dope man.

Dispatcher: “911, what’s the emergency?”

Fake Goon: “ I just got robbed got robbed for five bricks of soft and 10 elbows of weed. They took ery thang.”

Dispatcher: “Is this a joke?”
I saw this case over and over again when I was prosecuting in Atlanta. Of course sometimes the victim failed to show for trial.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back