OT: DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of armed robbery in Miramar

Advertisement
Are the witnesses denying any robbery occurred or just that Dunbar did not participate? I thought I’d heard the latter.

theyre denying that both NFL players committed it it seems. so i should've cleared it up but i meant if there are no witnesses saying they were involved, seems kinda hard to prove that they did it if they move forward with charges and actually prosecute the case

Advertisement
Thanks for the link. That just looks like a big sedan to me. I guess that’s their version of an SUV

The Urus can get going really quick, and it owes its performance to the low-end torque provided by its ridiculous engine. The 4.0-liter bi-turbo V8 can not only pump out 650 horsepower, which helps it get to its top speed, but it generates 627 pound-feet of torque at an RPM range of 2,250 to 4,500. This means you have torque available to launch you off the line almost instantly.

In addition, the 8-speed transmission ensures that you have a low enough gear to get that torque to the road from a stop. With 8-speeds and fast shifting technology, you can keep putting that torque to the road as you go faster and faster.

The Urus can get going really quick, and it owes its performance to the low-end torque provided by its ridiculous engine. The 4.0-liter bi-turbo V8 can not only pump out 650 horsepower, which helps it get to its top speed, but it generates 627 pound-feet of torque at an RPM range of 2,250 to 4,500. This means you have torque available to launch you off the line almost instantly.

In addition, the 8-speed transmission ensures that you have a low enough gear to get that torque to the road from a stop. With 8-speeds and fast shifting technology, you can keep putting that torque to the road as you go faster and faster.

It’s got to need that torque, that looks like a heavy vehicle. How much is it anyway? What is the 0 to 60?

Advertisement
It’s got to need that torque, that looks like a heavy vehicle. How much is it anyway? What is the 0 to 60?
This is what I found. It goes for about $220,000

In our testing, the Urus went from zero to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds and tore up the quarter-mile in 11.4 seconds at 121 mph. Likewise, Lamborghini estimates a top speed of 190 mph. The 2020 Urus feels athletic from behind the wheel, too, with quick steering and stable high-speed cornering.

Advertisement
I give them this. They put themselves in a situation and they had enough balls to show out...
Any little *** can pull a gun. It doesn’t make you hard. If you flash a gun, better be ready to use it. If not, hands still do the trick. Guess that doesn’t get street cred though 🤦🏻‍♂️

Any little *** can pull a gun. It doesn’t make you hard. If you flash a gun, better be ready to use it. If not, hands still do the trick. Guess that doesn’t get street cred though 🤦🏻‍♂️
You can live in the past all you want but it won't help if you throw up your fist and catch a bullet between the eyes....
You're completely right but times have changed.

Advertisement
This is what I found. It goes for about $220,000

In our testing, the Urus went from zero to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds and tore up the quarter-mile in 11.4 seconds at 121 mph. Likewise, Lamborghini estimates a top speed of 190 mph. The 2020 Urus feels athletic from behind the wheel, too, with quick steering and stable high-speed cornering.

For 220,000 I could get 911 Turbo S tricked out the way I want. If I’m going to pay more than the first house I ever bought is worth today for a car, it’s going to be a timeless classic like the 911.

You can live in the past all you want but it won't help if you throw up your fist and catch a bullet between the eyes....
You're completely right but times have changed.
Let me preface by saying that I wouldn’t be robbing or trying to strongarm any high end poker/dice game. 😂

Just in general. I hear you though. I carry every day. If someone flashes at me, they are getting shot fr. 💯

Advertisement
Back