OT: DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of armed robbery in Miramar

Advertisement
lol..i feel you fam ,,i didnt know if you knew,,didn't want you to be in the blind..was just looking out
Much respect. ApprecIate it. I didn't take it in a bad way. I had totally forgot that sick *** ****. I was just break dancing for my kids earlier rapping out loud Soul Sonic Force. That's when I slipped...
Jah always humbles...

Advertisement
C531C44E-81A7-4F56-A67F-B7B6F057766E.png

LOL Just saw the story on local NBC news here in NY. "Giants are aware of the situation and have no comment"

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Robbing dudes and leaving in a Lambo. I say again:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What absolute ******* clowns. And I’m WAY over caring that Miami will never shake the “Thug U” moniker. I don’t care. Embrace it. But let’s be real, wtf are these gator kids doing? How many arrests have they had in 10 years? Honestly? 30???
"WHAT ABSOLUTE ******* CLOWNS" agreed 100%

Million dollar NFL contracts & still goonin smh lol.

Them cee lo games be real AF though, if you're dumb enough to get hustled out of 70K you deserve whatever happens after that lol.

What I wanna know is how fast will Dunbar roll on Baker & become States evidence? Ain't no way he about to go to prison for DeAndre lmao...
70k on a cee lo game is a come up for who ever got these 2 clowns who have millions in nfl money.

Advertisement
There's gotta be more to this story. People can't be this stupid.

:snoopfacepalm:
the story probably goes a little something like this. 2 idiot nfl players making millions got hustled by some south florida playas for 70k and went back in their lambos to retrieve there lost funds! HJAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH and for my spanish fellas JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Advertisement
Back