OT Darius Washington

Advertisement
I have no idea what you are whining about. I’m miserable because I understand math, geography and logic? Because I reject the popular and convenient approach too many around here have of blaming local kids for their college choices?

I would really like Washington to come to Um. Because I like him as a prospect and it’s a huge area of need for us amd we seem to have no other OL we are targeting. But I don’t misunderstand why he might not. And I don’t need to hear about Romeo Finley as if one kid disproves a general point.
Have to agree. Panhandle has not been good to us. I posted elsewhere about how one of prior staff's considered shutting down all recruiting from panhandle because it was so unproductive. For every Romeo, there's probably 50-100 who would say no or actually said no. I remember when Pensacola football was actually better than it is now. Lot of highly ranked recruits. Auburn, FSU, UF, maybe Bama, etc. owned the area. Top players were not targets or said no. It's a different world. Maybe we can start to chip away. We did that in Jax.

I try to tell people obsessed with uniforms. PROTECT YOUR BRAND.

Once you let a foot in the door, these companies will **** your **** up 99% of the time. Gotta thank Richt for putting an end to that.
Didn't Adidas ***** up our basketball?

Advertisement
What in God’s name did they do to their uniforms.

There is a reason why he has on FSUs alternates and why we throw our "Miami Nights" uniform on almost every OV, THE KIDS LOVE THEM.

Regardless of how u may feel about the uniforms personally, the kids obviously feel different. Miamis "brand" has never been to wear it's throwback uni. The fact is, we have always been the school to wear a more modern look. Period.

There is a reason why he has on FSUs alternates and why we throw our "Miami Nights" uniform on almost every OV, THE KIDS LOVE THEM.

Regardless of how u may feel about the uniforms personally, the kids obviously feel different. Miamis "brand" has never been to wear it's throwback uni. The fact is, we have always been the school to wear a more modern look. Period.

Style advices coming from a man with tights. What could possibly go wrong?

Style advices coming from a man with tights. What could possibly go wrong?

For one, I didn't give any advice. Everything I said were facts. For two, this is exactly why old heads shouldn't comment on what millennials should wear. You're out of touch. U don't know what's hot or not. It's okay 😂

Advertisement
For one, I didn't give any advice. Everything I said were facts. For two, this is exactly why old heads shouldn't comment on what millennials should wear. You're out of touch. U don't know what's hot or not. It's okay 😂

Please. I'm italian, we teach the world how to dress since forever.

You should come to Milan during the fashion week, I'm sure you will like that.

Please. I'm italian, we teach the world how to dress since forever.

You should come to Milan during the fashion week, I'm sure you will like that.

LMAO thanks for acknowledging u are out of touch. BTW, America gets a lot of it's fashion influence from Japan today not Europe. Unless we are talking about color templates.

But yeah I might have to check that out. I probably would enjoy it.

Advertisement

1548691124995.png

Advertisement
I get it ...MSU had a buzz pretty much ranked all year...with a much tougher schedule than Miami....they beat Auburn and Texas A&M two teams we woulda prolly got smoked by....I understand they're a medecre SEC program....but last season they were much better than Miami....

***Edit... I forgot to add....I saw the FSU visit pics.....read posts indicating he's headed there .....you still think Miami has a good chance?

That wasnt him in the visit picks. The kid is close to the vest with recruitment but for whatever reason im not confident in him coming (my opinion).

Kids with an FSU offer from the panhandle is tough to pull.
I mean i was surprised when we got Romeo Finley.

That wasnt him in the visit picks. The kid is close to the vest with recruitment but for whatever reason im not confident in him coming (my opinion).

Kids with an FSU offer from the panhandle is tough to pull.
I mean i was surprised when we got Romeo Finley.
Lol....I thought that was him just shows how closely I'm actually following his recruitment...ok I see he was reffering to the Bell kid....I just see everybody saying he's going to be a punk *** nole so i said ***** ....it's not like hes a big-time recruit...(see post above) I don't really know much about him other than not seeing any top programs knocking down his door right now...

Lol....I thought that was him just shows how closely I'm actually following his recruitment...ok I see he was reffering to the Bell kid....I just see everybody saying he's going to be a punk *** nole so i said ***** ....it's not like hes a big-time recruit...(see post above) I don't really know much about him other than not seeing any top programs knocking down his door right now...

Yea alot of schools don't hit the panhandle tough. Yea this kids recruitment is weird. I want him..kid is athletic and has alot of potential. He is the type of prospects we should be after on the ol. But i wont be confident on Pensacola kids coming here until they sign. Miss State is closer in Culture and distance to be honest.

Pensacola to us is basically Alabama in south florida.

Advertisement
Back