OT Darius Washington

Yea alot of schools don't hit the panhandle tough. Yea this kids recruitment is weird. I want him..kid is athletic and has alot of potential. He is the type of prospects we should be after on the ol. But i wont be confident on Pensacola kids coming here until they sign. Miss State is closer in Culture and distance to be honest.

Pensacola to us is basically Alabama in south florida.
Ok... so he's definitely a true sleeper ...I'll take your for it...but we will never see his true potential if he chooses FSU...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy who put the CB in posted 30 mins ago that the staff doesn't expect him to sign with MSU and it's looking like a Miami vs FSU battle

Darius Washington of West Florida Tech. Things have cleared up lately with Washington as far as Mississippi State is concerned, per our sources, and he delivered that news to the coaches on Monday evening that the Bulldogs will not be among his finalists. His recruiting process is turning moreso into a Florida State-Miami battle with some sources believing Miami has the slight edge with him. I am not sure what day it will happen this week but I expect Washington to announce his college intentions or his final decision date. And I don't expect Mississippi State to be among his finalists. This one stings not only because of Washington's talent, but mainly because Mississippi State could've gotten Matthew Bedford in the early signing period instead of Bedford signing with Indiana.

Advertisement
Darius Washington of West Florida Tech. Things have cleared up lately with Washington as far as Mississippi State is concerned, per our sources, and he delivered that news to the coaches on Monday evening that the Bulldogs will not be among his finalists. His recruiting process is turning moreso into a Florida State-Miami battle with some sources believing Miami has the slight edge with him. I am not sure what day it will happen this week but I expect Washington to announce his college intentions or his final decision date. And I don't expect Mississippi State to be among his finalists. This one stings not only because of Washington's talent, but mainly because Mississippi State could've gotten Matthew Bedford in the early signing period instead of Bedford signing with Indiana.
Does Manny still have an in-house visit to use? We need to put the full court press on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back