OT Darius Washington

Advertisement
Advertisement
You a miserable *** dude. Why are you here? Seems like you’d be better served on FSU site or something
I have no idea what you are whining about. I’m miserable because I understand math, geography and logic? Because I reject the popular and convenient approach too many around here have of blaming local kids for their college choices?

I would really like Washington to come to Um. Because I like him as a prospect and it’s a huge area of need for us amd we seem to have no other OL we are targeting. But I don’t misunderstand why he might not. And I don’t need to hear about Romeo Finley as if one kid disproves a general point.

If we cant beat cot **** Mississippi state for a recruit then our recruiting strategy needs to be blown to bits and rethought.

If we cant land a kid who officially visited twice: see above.

Advertisement
If we cant beat cot **** Mississippi state for a recruit then our recruiting strategy needs to be blown to bits and rethought.

They had better wins beat AU and TAM....also, the SEC always has advantages over sorry teams in other confrences...we sucked bro 7-6 is a $hi++y *** record....that's why Diaz is hitting the portal so hard right now....if we make it to the aaccg again...kids like this will be plan Bs begging to play for us...

No matter what happens here, it’s certain that we need to rethink our recruiting strategy.

Manny already is. That seems clear from the transfers, from Matocha, from trying to fill the roster.

From here to next week, not sure we have any alternatives.

885AC2BC-0D03-4248-B359-1974FD7A6C02.gif

They had better wins beat AU and TAM....also, the SEC always has advantages over sorry teams in other confrences...we sucked bro 7-6 is a $hi++y *** record....that's why Diaz is hitting the portal so hard right now....if we make it to the aaccg again...kids like this will be plan Bs begging to play for us...

Miss State is a sorry team in the sec or acc as well so i really dont get it.

But they are closer to his home..i really think its an fsu - Miami battle more so at this point.

Advertisement
No matter what happens here, it’s certain that we need to rethink our recruiting strategy.

Manny already is. That seems clear from the transfers, from Matocha, from trying to fill the roster.

From here to next week, not sure we have any alternatives.

While I don’t want to rely on the portal every year it may be very helpful to fill holes that may still exist on the OL going after next season. Hopefully with better coaching some guys like Herbert, Hillary, and reed pan out.

While I don’t want to rely on the portal every year it may be very helpful to fill holes that may still exist on the OL going after next season. Hopefully with better coaching some guys like Herbert, Hillary, and reed pan out.
Oh dont get me wrong, our OL is a hot mess and its going to take years to fox so transfers may well be needed there for another year or two. I am not optimistic on Hillery and Herbert turning into front line players, personally.

Oh dont get me wrong, our OL is a hot mess and its going to take years to fox so transfers may well be needed there for another year or two. I am not optimistic on Hillery and Herbert turning into front line players, personally.

Even depth players would be something at this point.

Advertisement
The oline is way more talented then last season and barring terrible coaching they shouldn't be honestly evem close to a hot mess. Last season was the example of what having ro trust freshmen and having 1 capable tackle will do to you but this year they have experience, mixed with talented guys who should be physically and mentally ready

Miss State is a sorry team in the sec or acc as well so i really dont get it.

But they are closer to his home..i really think its an fsu - Miami battle more so at this point.
I get it ...MSU had a buzz pretty much ranked all year...with a much tougher schedule than Miami....they beat Auburn and Texas A&M two teams we woulda prolly got smoked by....I understand they're a medecre SEC program....but last season they were much better than Miami....

***Edit... I forgot to add....I saw the FSU visit pics.....read posts indicating he's headed there .....you still think Miami has a good chance?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back