OT Darius Washington

Advertisement
61421C72-CAB6-45F6-9FDD-E58049D8C728.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought we were out of it with Washington, he was committed to Miss. State no?
Kid is from Panhandle with good size, would be great pick-up lineman at this stage of the game.
We were out of it when Richt was still here. Now with a new sheriff in town recruits that had crossed us off are giving us another look. Meet the new boss. NOT the same as the old boss.

How is FSU making up ground so fast? Is it because of the area the kid is from?

Yes
Grew up a big Nole fan supposedly. I guess he is ignoring the fact that he was a plan C option for them and they didn’t offer him until January while we’ve been there all along but that seems to not matter, smh.

Advertisement
Yes
Grew up a big Nole fan supposedly. I guess he is ignoring the fact that he was a plan C option for them and they didn’t offer him until January while we’ve been there all along but that seems to not matter, smh.
Uncle posts on the FSU 247 board. Says that the kid realizes he's a plan C and that the uncle being a Nole fan will hold no weight. He's just doing his diligence about what his final decision will be.

I'm all for the hype, but let's remember Shannon had the #1 class in the Country his first year...I remember how so many said he turned the program around before game #1 as well.

No, I don't believe this is the same thing, but might want to pump the brakes until all these moves result in Ws.

UM
That was his second class. Albeit his first full cycle but we had a full year of on field performance before northwestern boys came to town in 08
Shannon was hired right after 06 season

Mississippi State is probably closer to Pensacola than Miami is... but do hope we land him.
Less than 5 hours to Starkville. 10 hours to Coral Gables. But it's still Florida!!!

Yes
Same could be said for us.

He was a plan C and offered late if I recall correctly (all be it with the last staff).

Advertisement
Back