OT Darius Washington

Orlando sucks nut sack. Gtfoh with that mess. You ain't seen fun till you come to the muck. Lake O is where it's at! Just avoid town of Okeechobee, might get lynched and lose a few IQ points. Nothing like running the muck and catching bass in cane canals. Our women ain't bad either, especially when you find one with atleast half her teeth and no DNA connection. Get some!

Advertisement
I don't care about those flip predictions especially because they don't count on your record. Also nobody seems to have a vibe with Washington since he barely does interviews so I doubt they know

Advertisement
Rare that a Pensacola kid comes to UM that has an FSU offer. He’d probably start day one at FSU with how atrocious their OT’s are right now.

Not even a month - 3 weeks ago today Richt was our HC and we were still recovering from a beat down from a 7-5 team

I'm all for the hype, but let's remember Shannon had the #1 class in the Country his first year...I remember how so many said he turned the program around before game #1 as well.

No, I don't believe this is the same thing, but might want to pump the brakes until all these moves result in Ws.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Supposedly FSU was going to offer him last Friday but they couldn't because he came to us to visit again. They had to wait until Monday. They said the kid wouldn't talk to reporters - same thing Ivins said. They don't know if they are getting a visit. Miss St. is pushing for him and his family to come back on a UOV.

Supposedly FSU was going to offer him last Friday but they couldn't because he came to us to visit again. They had to wait until Monday. They said the kid wouldn't talk to reporters - same thing Ivins said. They don't know if they are getting a visit. Miss St. is pushing for him and his family to come back on a UOV.
They couldn't offer because he was on a visit in January when they had the worst oline in the country last season? Lawd Taggart is a moron

Advertisement
Back