OT Darius Washington

ps yes we need talent on oline still and yes we need numbers on oline still and frankly any legit tackles u take as that is one of the weaker areas on team richt was famous for saying when got here we have a lot of guards but where are the tackles. so we take whatever talent we can get at oline just don't sleep on 2 star oline guys because the avg n fl starter oline is 2.4 star player. guys at 240/260 under 300 lbs are the guys who become best line guys in nfl

Advertisement
Probably not, but Butch Barry wouldn’t excite me either as a recruit. His resume doesn’t show me anything for real either. I guess he can trick a couple high school kids by touting he was in the NFL even if his lines were some of the worst each year.
It’s more the fact is that they’re selling enos and a new product they’re putting out... I think it’s more of the excitement of the unknown kinda like on this site

ps yes we need talent on oline still and yes we need numbers on oline still and frankly any legit tackles u take as that is one of the weaker areas on team richt was famous for saying when got here we have a lot of guards but where are the tackles. so we take whatever talent we can get at oline just don't sleep on 2 star oline guys because the avg n fl starter oline is 2.4 star player. guys at 240/260 under 300 lbs are the guys who become best line guys in nfl

No it isn't.

Advertisement
Probably not, but Butch Barry wouldn’t excite me either as a recruit. His resume doesn’t show me anything for real either. I guess he can trick a couple high school kids by touting he was in the NFL even if his lines were some of the worst each year.

He has NFL experience in his resume, that's all that matters.

**** Jesse Simpson has 20 years HS experience and 1 year as the assistant to the DL coach and he has pull with HS kids

Barry will sell NFL like Jess Simpson did.

Hopefully his time at the next level helps him as an evaluator.

Advertisement
Love this kid's tape. He is just straight burying dudes out there. Who knows about the comp (it's like a bunch of 5'6" 160 kids out there he's punishing) but you can't deny the athleticism.

Reel him in!
Pensacola teams used to dominate the state. I was always unhappy we couldn't recruit there. One of few I remember was Ty Wise.

Advertisement
Not really. Miami possibly Orlando no.

Orlando, you don't know the half of it!

Orlando is safe from rednecks, there are so many people here from all over the US. But don't get it twisted, Orlando is still a southern city, minus the bullcrap.

Go Canes

Advertisement
we do but lets not act like is 0 talent at oline here Herbert/Hillary/Gaynor/campbell/Donaldson/kennedy/Scaife/reed most of them highly rated or in kennedy case a grad transfer who was on all conference team and probably is our lt. talent is there on oline we have putrid coaching who didn't know how to use the players he had
Hebert is soft as pie and will never play here

Man bring your *** to O-Town an have a good time. There's good restaurants, nice bars , and pretty women of all types (an if you play your cards right you will land a pretty woman with an open orientation who will share her girlfriend, there are a lot of those in Orlando).

Go Canes

Worst big city in the state.

Advertisement
Back