OT: Dalvin Cook Arrested?

Advertisement
How does the TPD consistently get away with redacting the "suspects" information, but leave the victims name and information for all to see? Is that normal police work in Tally to redact the suspect, but leave the victims name and personal information so all of their fan base can call and harass? Any cops on the board that can speak to this subject?

Everyone in Tallahassee is on board for the big win. It makes it much easier if the victim doesn't press charges against the athletes due to intense peer pressure.

Agreed. The collective response around the Winston situation was almost scary the way professionals in that area painted the girl involved. There were some I talked to that truly wanted a clean investigation, then there was everyone else that just wanted the Championship. Their honest reaction was **** we would through around here or the WEZ making jokes.

Everyone in Tallahassee is on board for the big win. It makes it much easier if the victim doesn't press charges against the athletes due to intense peer pressure.[/QUOTE]

It's a pattern that is very disturbing. In my opinion this is worse than what PSU did because police are supposed to serve and protect, not just serve and protect football players who play for the school in Lower Bama. This isn't just the school, but this has to be the police commish, captain, LT's, right down to the beat cops of a municipality police force. I'm surprised more victims have not tried to sue the TPD for releasing their information to get harassed by a fan base. TPD can't even claim ignorance because this isn't the first time this has happened. If I'm not mistaken they did the same thing in the DJ investigation. Why would anyone want to send their daughter to Lower Bama University?

Any lawyers on this board? Isn't releasing victims personal info to the public illegal while an investigation is on going?

Advertisement
"They kept telling me they were football players," the woman said. "They kept telling me to Google them. They told me they were football players and they could buy me in two years."

These ****** dumbasses. Jeez

"They kept telling me they were football players," the woman said. "They kept telling me to Google them. They told me they were football players and they could buy me in two years."

These ****in dumbasses. Jeez

[video=youtube;VPv3v07Oxw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPv3v07Oxw0[/video]

Good news is the woman has reported that Cook will leave after his Junior year. So now we only get butt hurt by him for 2 more games.

In all seriousness her story sounds legit. If true no reason he does not get the boot just like the QB did.

Advertisement
How does the TPD consistently get away with redacting the "suspects" information, but leave the victims name and information for all to see? Is that normal police work in Tally to redact the suspect, but leave the victims name and personal information so all of their fan base can call and harass? Any cops on the board that can speak to this subject?

As the police pointed out in the last case, they had no choice.. its a florida law to redact in the manner they did.

Advertisement
Half of that assclown Willie Meggs workload is related to FSU ballers. School is a total joke, and yet gets rewarded for it. Great system we have here.

As the police pointed out in the last case, they had no choice.. its a florida law to redact in the manner they did.

This law was actually created to benefit Florida State football, irrefutable.

Advertisement
Wonderful! After all the illegal benefits he received from FSU, I glad this is happening to him. Him and his family are complete scum. They been pawing off his talents since pop Warner.

He is goin to get charged... its so messed up, cause he got picked out of a line up July 1st, but its coming out 8 days later... they were using the QB situation to cover up Dalvins I think because his situation happen before the QBs..... but it comes out after???? Pathetic

Last edited:
The girl that he hit was not a student. I read that as "I give zero ***** about his standing on the team, I want to press charges."

If he did it, **** em. He deserves to go to jail.

Advertisement
Back