OT : D.K. Metcalf SIAP

Advertisement
Advertisement
The level of incompetence for years at all levels, even above the head coach, is astounding. It was almost as if our coaches didn’t even want the best players and did not want to succeed at the highest level. Pathetic when you consider for a moment how good Metcalf is and was/

In fact I am angry because the same people who did not care about succeeding at the highest level lied to us repeatedly, kept charging just as much for tickets and merchandise all the while knowing they weren’t trying their hardest, and under coached a lot of players who might have had more professional success had they gone to another school.
Those coaches and admin screwed the fans and their own players. I hope none of them is ever a head coach or AD or high ranking official again.

How often have we heard this story? Wanting layups vs recruiting
Like if it was some random person telling them hey go after DK he'd put you at the top I'd get them not believing it and even potentially brushing it off. But when the actual player himself says I want to know more about Miami because I think I wanna go there....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back