OT: Corruption in NCAA BBAll

Advertisement

A guy who misses 90's basketball.

The sport is trash these days.

College and pros.

mrw-jennifer-lawrences-rep-says-this-is-a-flagrant-violation-of-privacy-the-authorities-will--photos-134392.gif

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, Pete has spoken (Thread on b-ball board)

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/fbi-uncovers-massive-ncaa-scandal-miami-involved/122481/6

the theories on this thread are baffling/hilarious. They're saying Comey has a vendetta against UM dating back to the 70s

Who is "they"? One guy is saying it, and the rest of us are mocking him.
[MENTION=1846]TheOriginalCane[/MENTION] quick question, did Comey release his notes on the case/Vendetta to a friend who currently is employed as a law professor at a **** college? Asking for a friend?

Btw his Vendetta is about him not getting into UM law, not the basketball team....and here I am thinking you're supposed to be this fancy pants lawyer.

Look, dipsh!te, the first dope to float the Comey theory never mentioned UM Law.

Furthermore, it's pretty ridiculous that Comey would harbor any resentment about whether he got into UM Law or not. The guy went to the University of Chicago for law school, which was a far superior law school at the time.

Again, you are freaking clueless. I made a joke about the premise of Comey's "vendetta" being based on him not being offered a basketball scholarship. You do realize that you can't get a basketball scholarship in law school, right?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/fbi-uncovers-massive-ncaa-scandal-miami-involved/122481/6

the theories on this thread are baffling/hilarious. They're saying Comey has a vendetta against UM dating back to the 70s

Everyone knows Comey was raised an FIU fan

he went to boarding school with Rick Barry and his hate for Miami fueled Barry's alienation from UM

I'm not sure if you are joking, because zbrod is such an idiot.

Regardless, the two did not go to the same boarding school, they both went to (different) public high schools in NJ.

As for Rick Barry, who is an alum of my fraternity, he wanted the UM head basketball coaching job when we reinstated basketball, and he did not get it. He has been bitter towards UM ever since.

Advertisement

[MENTION=1846]TheOriginalCane[/MENTION] quick question, did Comey release his notes on the case/Vendetta to a friend who currently is employed as a law professor at a **** college? Asking for a friend?

Btw his Vendetta is about him not getting into UM law, not the basketball team....and here I am thinking you're supposed to be this fancy pants lawyer.

Look, dipsh!te, the first dope to float the Comey theory never mentioned UM Law.

Furthermore, it's pretty ridiculous that Comey would harbor any resentment about whether he got into UM Law or not. The guy went to the University of Chicago for law school, which was a far superior law school at the time.

Again, you are freaking clueless. I made a joke about the premise of Comey's "vendetta" being based on him not being offered a basketball scholarship. You do realize that you can't get a basketball scholarship in law school, right?

And to end this Comey thing, we were not targeted in this at all. They had wiretaps on Adidas officials, and they happened to talk about one of our coaches reaching out to get payment for a recruit. They would have wiretaps on us if they were focused on us, and they would have let the investigation run longer to see if we actually paid the recruit like Louisville did. They let us off easy by not pursuing us.

And to end this Comey thing, we were not targeted in this at all. They had wiretaps on Adidas officials, and they happened to talk about one of our coaches reaching out to get payment for a recruit. They would have wiretaps on us if they were focused on us, and they would have let the investigation run longer to see if we actually paid the recruit like Louisville did. They let us off easy by not pursuing us.

Afraid NCAA won't let us off the hook.

are you retarded? Are you seriously not seeing that I was being sarcastic?

are you retarded? Are you seriously not seeing that I was being sarcastic?

Who can tell? If I misinterpreted, I apologize. Lots of bullets flying around right now.

Advertisement

Can you please stop with your "we're screwed" agenda.

It's obvious you're really getting off on this, as you've been pushing this narrative since the story broke, but you literally add nothing other than doom or gloom.

A reasonably intelligent person, as some posters are here, would allow for a range of possibilities, from minor trouble to very pessimistic, since nothing more is known other than what has so far been revealed.

@TheOriginalCane quick question, did Comey release his notes on the case/Vendetta to a friend who currently is employed as a law professor at a **** college? Asking for a friend?

It's obvious you're really getting off on this, as you've been pushing this narrative since the story broke, but you literally add nothing other than doom or gloom.

A reasonably intelligent person, as some posters are here, would allow for a range of possibilities, from minor trouble to very pessimistic, since nothing more is known other than what has so far been revealed.
Hey look, it's Baghdad Bob again, trying to be the positive spin thought police, working hard to stamp out all board negativity by monitoring other posters. Again, you got anything better to do that try and control the board viewpoint as one? If someone wants to be negative on any issue, LET THEM!

Hey look, it's Baghdad Bob again, trying to be the positive spin thought police, working hard to stamp out all board negativity by monitoring other posters. Again, you got anything better to do that try and control the board viewpoint as one? If someone wants to be negative on any issue, LET THEM!

This is why I love the ignore button. I probably should be in detention right now according to him/her.

Advertisement
Joe Sonka ‏ [MENTION=2547]joe[/MENTION]sonka 1m1 minute ago
More
Postel: I can't reveal who Coach-1 and Coach-2 are, but we know who they are.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like Direct message

You guys with the Comey nonsense. Anyone in the know thinks the Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting was about one thing.......taking down UM Hoops. Once Paul Manafort also got the Russians on board our fate was sealed. Both Clinton and Manafort are Georgetown grads. That old Big East hatred is much stronger than whatever transpired between Comey and Ric Barry and our law school and Henry King Stanford. I'm just sad an upstanding man like Rick Pitino had to be collateral damage in this vendetta against Miami.

So let me get this right, you insufferable cūnt. You nitwits can express your opinion, but when I express one that counters yours, then I'm trying to control thought? Then aren't you doing the same thing?

Sorry, I'll check your sorry nancified asses any ole fūcking time I please. That's how it is. If you don't like it, ignore me or stop responding, or do whatever the fūck you like, because I'm not stopping.

Now go on back to cheerleading for the worst possible outcome.

Advertisement

So let me get this right, you insufferable cūnt. You nitwits can express your opinion, but when I express one that counters yours, then I'm trying to control thought? Then aren't you doing the same thing?

Sorry, I'll check your sorry nancified asses any ole fūcking time I please. That's how it is. If you don't like it, ignore me or stop responding, or do whatever the fūck you like, because I'm not stopping.

Now go on back to cheerleading for the worst possible outcome.
First, I haven't made a single comment on this situation, just on you. Why, because you're a ******* bully who needs a beatdown. And your example is retarded, btw. Stop trying to control what is said on the board. You really want everyone to have the same ******* opinion, on everything? How ******* boring. No idea what you hope to gain by controlling the spin, as it doesn't fool anyone?

Jeebus this thread went to the ****ter fast.

I think we're all just trying to distract from Petey dropping some random bomb earlier that there might be some actual fire where there's smoke in the Gables on this. My cardiopulmonary system can't handle another round of NCAA horse$hit.

Last edited:
Jeebus this thread went to the ****ter fast.

I think we're all just trying to distract from Petey dropping some random bomb earlier that there might be some actual fire where there's smoke in the Gables. My cardio/pulmonary system can't handle another round of NCAA hor$e****.

Well if you stopped eating Laspada's every fuggin day...

Advertisement
Back