OT: Corruption in NCAA BBAll

Advertisement
This is not some Yahoo reporter with salacious allegations or even the NCAA swinging their massive rule book at Miami, this is the FBI who has full authority to subpoena and investigate as far as their leads take them. Miami coaches were involved in the bribery scheme and were named in the indictment, maybe not by name (coach #3 ), but they were implicated as being directly involved. It does not matter that he was not arrested (yet) nor that he wasn't on a wiretap or that it involved a 2019 recruit, they had enough evidence to include him in the indictment as having alleged to commit a crime which gives them full subpoena power of that coach and the University, and now we have confirmation that the FBI has indeed notified the University that they are under investigation. And this isn't the NCAA who you can lie to and withhold information, this is a Federal investigation, Under Oath, which means full cooperation or go to jail kind of power. This has the potential (and a high likelihood) to get much, much worse not only for Coach #3 but Miami basketball as a whole. You think those 5-stars from last year won't be interviewed? Think this is the first time Adidas has helped these schools land big time prospects? Criminal charges aside, the NCAA has a long precedent of not looking too kindly on pay for play schemes and they will have the ability to leverage the FBIs investigation which can go much further than the NCAA would normally be able to. Very dark days are ahead for Miami basketball.

Remember this **** gobbler?

It was obvious from the start that there was no case against Miami but I guess some people wanted a reason for doom and gloom. Anytime the SDNY USAO is behind something like this, you can bet it is a publicity stunt because the US Attorney is going to try to launch his or her political career. Then you just had to look at the indictment - one corrupt guy telling another corrupt guy that he needs more money because a coach at Miami (Coach L supposedly) told him that other schools were paying 100,000 plus for recruits. That was what the USAO was hanging its hat on to smear Miami and Coach L. Such ridiculous garbage.

Advertisement
This cūnt was one of the chicken littles.

Time to account for your cūntiness.
Alright dude. I'm only responding once.

1) it's not done because this guy was let off
2) my point was that we would enter a rebuilding phase because of this. If Brown and Walker go pro, we will. We missed all the recruits we wanted, which was my primary point. Get worse recruits that take 3 years to develop and we're not going to be great. We're already a young team
3) I thought we were cool? What's up with you putting me on blast again like this? **** you.

Alright dude. I'm only responding once.

1) it's not done because this guy was let off
2) my point was that we would enter a rebuilding phase because of this. If Brown and Walker go pro, we will. We missed all the recruits we wanted, which was my primary point. Get worse recruits that take 3 years to develop and we're not going to be great. We're already a young team
3) I thought we were cool? What's up with you putting me on blast again like this? **** you.

Just take your medicine.

Advertisement
Real talk; did Adidas really get caught trying to pay players behind our backs? If so, do we still want them as partners if they potentially put us in the cross hairs of the FBI????

Real talk; did Adidas really get caught trying to pay players behind our backs? If so, do we still want them as partners if they potentially put us in the cross hairs of the FBI????

I’m not busting your balls, but you really need to read and understand the case, if you did, it would be hard to say it’s Adidas as a company, per se, as it seems more of a weak case against a rogue individual, a “fixer”.

When it comes to Miami’s connection, as it turns out, there is no connection at all. The way I read it, there is literally zero here, other than a good man, Coach L, has been slandered.

I’m not busting your balls, but you really need to read and understand the case, if you did, it would be hard to say it’s Adidas as a company, per se, as it seems more of a weak case against a rogue individual, a “fixer”.

When it comes to Miami’s connection, as it turns out, there is no connection at all. The way I read it, there is literally zero here, other than a good man, Coach L, has been slandered.

Your basing this solely off the Miami situation. I’m saying Adidas as a company. U forget there was another school involved in this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-of-supported-plan-to-pay-louisville-recruits

This is not saying a rogue employee, this lawsuit is against Adidas, the company; and their rebuttal is Pitino knew all along. Adidas have been desperate to over take a foot print in basketball for a minute now.

Advertisement
Your basing this solely off the Miami situation. I’m saying Adidas as a company. U forget there was another school involved in this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-of-supported-plan-to-pay-louisville-recruits

This is not saying a rogue employee, this lawsuit is against Adidas, the company; and their rebuttal is Pitino knew all along. Adidas have been desperate to over take a foot print in basketball for a minute now.

My only concern with Adidas is their relationship with Miami, their relationship with that slimebag Pitino is of no relevance. Whatever sleazebag relationship they had with Pitino was a two way street of individuals, I’m pretty sure. Either way, it has no bearing on the current contract between Miami and Adidas as long as neither party is in violation.

My only concern with Adidas is their relationship with Miami, their relationship with that slimebag Pitino is of no relevance. Whatever sleazebag relationship they had with Pitino was a two way street of individuals, I’m pretty sure. Either way, it has no bearing on the current contract between Miami and Adidas as long as neither party is in violation.

ALL of the shoe companies are dirty...EOS! Since we know they are dirty, one can only assume that they try to snare everyone in the slush pool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back