OT: Corruption in NCAA BBAll

Advertisement
I doubt Larranaga would be involved in anything like this, I doubt they find anything on us.

If you read the entire report, they have "Coach-3" caught up in this. I'm sure it's not Coach L, but it's a UM coach (if I read the whole thing correctly).

I doubt Larranaga would be involved in anything like this, I doubt they find anything on us.

If you read the entire report, they have "Coach-3" caught up in this. I'm sure it's not Coach L, but it's a UM coach (if I read the whole thing correctly).

They have conjecture on a Miami coach, but nothing past two Adidas reps talking on a wiretap about him. And seeing how no Miami coaches were arrested they didn't have enough evidence at least at the time to lock him up.

100000% coach 2 is none other than RICK PITINO. this might be the best part of the entire report:

"no one swings a bigger d!kc at adidas than [coach 2], all he has to do is pick up the phone"

Capture.jpg

Advertisement
Can we just cut the basketball team? Nobody gives a **** anyway. Maybe if we eviscerate the entire basketball program we will be spared further embarrassment, both on the court and off.

Oh and also, there is a basketball board.

Advertisement
Just having our name mentioned near this is bad, let alone if we've actually got staff involved. Fvck.

Correction: Just read more on this and it's an Adidas issue? Probably trying to secure future NBA stars by getting them in their gear for college.

Yikes. Miami will be blamed but the school shouldn't be punished. Adidas better make it right or they will get sued for everything Kanye owns.

Last edited:
This sounds like a Haith issue not Coach L. Simply based on the fact that Haith was already shady and involved with Shapiro. Real question is how did he suck so bad if he was so shady?

This definitely has nothing to do with Haith.

I corrected that. Spoke to soon and didn't see that it actually looks like it was a rep from Adidas. Just couldn't see anybody on Coach L's staff doing that

Advertisement
Can we just cut the basketball team? Nobody gives a **** anyway. Maybe if we eviscerate the entire basketball program we will be spared further embarrassment, both on the court and off.

Oh and also, there is a basketball board.

First off, **** you. Second off, you might get your wish.

I always thought the shoe companies had to be heavily involved in recruiting. Just look at whoopie McFarland and under armour.
I was also very concerned at the amount of our committed recruits that were invited to the opening. Not sayin they didn't deserve it, I was just very concerned about bags out there in the Nike compound away from the NCAA.
If Patino swings a big bat, then what does Saban swing at Nike? We are directly competing for recruits with Nike schools and adidas is now 2nd place. Nike is gonna do everything to lock down that number 1 spot. If this spills into football a lot of schools are gonna be in deep dog *****.

Advertisement
This sounds like a Haith issue not Coach L. Simply based on the fact that Haith was already shady and involved with Shapiro. Real question is how did he suck so bad if he was so shady?

This definitely has nothing to do with Haith.
I still have not met a Kevin that has proven they know how to read.

You obviously don't know how to follow a forum because I already corrected that statement as more information came. Spoke to soon and corrected that right away

Advertisement
Back