OT: Copa América

Venezuela defended the cross well. And they also played back for the entire game. They have a couple of towers at center back and midfielders that defend well. Brazil broke them down but couldnt get the ball into the box with that big last line of defense. I still think Brazil should be considered the favorites in this tournament.

Advertisement
This should be Brazil lineup in Qatar 2022
4-3-3 midfield diamond.

1758455_Brazil.jpg

Strikers
Jesus, Richarlison

Wingers
Neres, Douglas Costa, Pedrinho

Attacking midfield
Lucas Paqueta

Central Midfield
Rodrigo Dourado

Defensive midfield
Rodrigo Caio, Walace

Leftback
Wendell

Rightback
Emerson

Centerbacks
Millitao, Wallace

Goalkeepers
Ederson, Brazao

Advertisement
This should be Brazil lineup in Qatar 2022
4-3-3 midfield diamond.

1758455_Brazil.jpg

Strikers
Jesus, Richarlison

Wingers
Neres, Douglas Costa, Pedrinho

Attacking midfield
Lucas Paqueta

Central Midfield
Rodrigo Dourado

Defensive midfield
Rodrigo Caio, Walace

Leftback
Wendell

Rightback
Emerson

Centerbacks
Millitao, Wallace

Goalkeepers
Ederson, Brazao
Vinicius doesn't even make the squad? No way, he will be starting consistently for Real Madrid by 2022.

Advertisement
For the fellow gamblers...

I'm on a little hot streak. My pick Tues was USMNT under 5 goals vs Guyana which hit, and last night I hit Mexico-1.5.

Today, I really like USWNT to cover vs Sweden (women's world cup). They are still bitter as **** from losing to them in the Olympics, and even though they arguably would be better off NOT winning today, this team is full of fire and I think they'll look to dominate and demoralize Sweden. The line is -1.75 right now on my book. Waiting to see if it drops to 1.5 before match starts at 3:00pm. I'm going to pound it either way. Get rich, boys!

Last edited:

I'm on a little hot streak. My pick Tues was USMNT under 5 goals vs Guyana which hit, and last night I hit Mexico-1.5.

Today, I really like USWNT to cover vs Sweden (women's world cup). They are still bitter as **** from losing to them in the Olympics, and even though they arguably would be better off NOT winning today, this team is full of fire and I think they'll look to dominate and demoralize Sweden. The line is -1.75 right now on my book. Waiting to see if it drops to 1.5 before match starts at 3:00pm. I'm going to pound it either way. Get rich, boys!

time of game?

Either I misread the line this morning or a bunch of money came in on Sweden in the last couple hours. I just looked at my book and the line is -1.25 right now and that's at +105. Crazy! I think USWNT will win by 3+. Get on it!

Advertisement
If not for a saved PK, they lose again last night.... to Paraguay.
If not for a saved PK, they lose again last night.... to Paraguay.

This is the worst Argentina team I have ever seen. Paraguay midfield was owning them late in the game. Should have been eliminated last night. You know its bad when Paraguay fans are chanting OLE every-time their players touched the ball. Smdh

Fun soccer fact......the US women’s national team lost 7-1 to a U-15 boys club team from Dallas.

So the gold medal winning ladies lost 7-1 to a local club for 14 year old boys.

The moral of the story? Women suck at sports. Hahahahaha.

Advertisement
Fun soccer fact......the US women’s national team lost 7-1 to a U-15 boys club team from Dallas.

Were you shooting for The Most Ignorant Post of 2019 Award with this or something? Newsflash: there is a biological difference between men and women. Shocker! The USWNT are the best female soccer side on the planet, and its not even close. Yes, most men sides would beat them. Who cares? They don't play men; they play against other women. And they absolutely dominate, while our men's side is an embarrassment year in and year out. Good god this post was asinine.

Last edited:

I still find it difficult to believe. Proof??

your wife must love you

Advertisement
Back