OT: Copa América

Getting money and a half on US to win now. Decided to get on it myself, though light. GO USA!!!

Advertisement
Nah these are the two best teams and then probably England after them
I think he meant Germany plunged a knife into Brazilian soccer as a whole several years back. That was my take anyways.

Agree. Today's teams are the two best in the cup, and it's not even close. England looked phenomenal yesterday, but I'd probably have Germany ranked higher myself. None of the other teams scare me one bit.

i would not bet on this game vs home team...
I agree, that's wise. My betting brain said pass, which I did all week. Then my heart overruled it a few mins ago and I put in on US. LOL Wasn't a smart bet, by any means. If France doesn't beat US themselves, I'm rather confident the refs and VAR will find a way to win it for them. But who knows. I do think the US is the better side if they bring their A-game.

Advertisement
I agree, that's wise. My betting brain said pass, which I did all week. Then my heart overruled it a few mins ago and I put in on US. LOL Wasn't a smart bet, by any means. If France doesn't beat US themselves, I'm rather confident the refs and VAR will find a way to win it for them. But who knows. I do think the US is the better side if they bring their A-game.

let's hope we win.. good luck

BTW, what an absolute bed ****ting display by Fox. Their stream is down everywhere, both on PC and mobile. Not like it's the US/France world cup match or anything. Jesus. What a total corporate fail. Thank god for reddit streams!

Advertisement
This Colombia/Chile game has been interesting... Two Chilean goals taken off the board after review. For the first one, there was a player just slightly offsides; and for the second one, there was a handball.

Advertisement
I made some good money betting on USA women’s soccer.
Nice work!

I hit them, Ned this morning, and now just need Germany to win in regulation at noon to cash a big parlay (already hedged it a bit). I've had a great run with these three tourneys! Next ones I like are Canada ML and Mexico-1. Get rich!

This Colombia/Chile game has been interesting... Two Chilean goals taken off the board after review. For the first one, there was a player just slightly offsides; and for the second one, there was a handball.
Very strange match. That's been the most unfortunate (and I think unintended) aspect of VAR. When they go to review something that warrants review, they then review everything around it and are calling off goals due to other calls. I like VAR in terms of reviewing a single important call (did a ball cross the line, offsides, hand balls and penalties, etc) but hate the idea of then reviewing the entire field for the full 10secs before it to find other wrong calls. There are missed calls happening continuously through a soccer match; it's part of the nature of the sport. They are getting way too carried away with it.

Having said all that, I was glad to see Chile advance. I like this Chile team, they play together well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back