OT: Bucs/Packers

Advertisement
Dennison, Smith and Roberts were pretty solid TEs back in the '80s.

They were; no disagreement here, but not on Bubba’s level. Bubba was a different animal.

But isn’t Robert’s a TE coach now in the NFL? I wanna say the Chargers if not mistaken.

Way easier for a free agent QB to find himself a good fit than for a coach to find a good fit to replace that QB tho...
Bill ego was just too big this time.
Perhaps but the Belichick record without Brady isn’t just this season. It’s pretty obvious that without Brady Belichick is not that great and now it’s finally obvious that without Belichick, Brady is still great.

Perhaps but the Belichick record without Brady isn’t just this season. It’s pretty obvious that without Brady Belichick is not that great and now it’s finally obvious that without Belichick, Brady is still great.
IMO the comparison is stupid.
Obviously Brady was still great without BB, there’s a reason he went to TB and not the freaking Jets, he knew the potential that roster had with a great QB, they went 7-9 with Winston and less experience overall. And Arians and Lynch were ready to bend over for

Now to say Bill is not great without Brady, he was dealt a ****** hands in Cleveland as a first time HC. The Pats were in a rebuild when he came in. He won as much with Cassel/JimmyG/Brisset as QB as Brady with the Bucs in regular season.
Brady doesn’t win 6 titles without BB Defense, especially not early 00’. Neither BB win theses without cold vein Brady at the helm.

At the end of the day, BB ego was too much because he let go much of his pass rush, got ****ed over by the opt outs of Chung and Hightower and let Brady walk and replaced him by a dumb QB who can’t read a field, horrible fit in the Pats system.

IMO, to end up 7-9 with this current Pats roster, it takes a great coach because a lot of today’s coaches would’ve ended up with a Top3 pick with that team.
Watch out Bill take Trask and start to win again. He’s a great fit for what the Pats are doing.

Advertisement
WR drafting is Belichick's achilles heel.

Sony Michel and Nkeal Harry vs Nick Chubb and AJ Brown. Inexplicably bad drafting.

And Rodgers not running w/ a wide open field?
I honestly couldn’t believe it. I was rooting for the Bucs because I live here now, and when I saw that develop, I was was like ****, he’s walking in, then he inexplicably throws the balll against the grain and goes incomplete. I couldn’t believe it. That was the play that decided the game.

I honestly couldn’t believe it. I was rooting for the Bucs because I live here now, and when I saw that develop, I was was like ****, he’s walking in, then he inexplicably throws the balll against the grain and goes incomplete. I couldn’t believe it. That was the play that decided the game.

Absolutely; but Rodgers is so smug, he’ll allow the narrative to be the kicking of the fg. I mean, that running lane was more open than a hooker after her 3rd client! Lol

Advertisement
It didn’t post, bro.
well it was just a tweet with belichick's coaching record with brady vs. without. He's well below .500 without him.

I guess people can take it all too far, but here's what we know for sure - brady's the goat, and brady went right back to the SB without BB, on a team that hasn't had much success in its history. Meanwhile, BB has not had meaningful success without Brady.

Those are facts, as D$ would say.

Thoughts on Aaron Rodgers, guys?
One of the best to ever play. He’s got everything you want in a QB, he’s mobile, accurate, strong arm.
Honestly, one of the most physically gifted QBs I’ve seen play. Just not GREAT in the clutch. That is not a knock on him or his skill. Some players just have a gift of making clutch plays in crunch time.. i.e Jordan, Brady, Tiger.
I got nothing but mad respect for Rogers game. **** of a QB.

Yeah, I’m sure he’s ****ed he’s losing, and he could’ve kept Jimmy G, but Kraft stopped it. I think that’s the only time he’s ever meddled in Bill’s team affairs.
Yep. It wouldn’t surprise me if he isn’t in NE much longer that relationship went downhill fast after that. Kraft chose Brady over Bill and sent Jimmy packing. He left Bill without an heir to the thrown.

Advertisement
WR drafting is Belichick's achilles heel.

Sony Michel and Nkeal Harry vs Nick Chubb and AJ Brown. Inexplicably bad drafting.
I agree offensive skill players were always lacking under Bill, but nobody wins no matter what, in the NFL without a good QB. You could make similar claims about 25 other coaches who don’t have good QB’s and a few more who still can’t win with good ones.

Thoughts on Aaron Rodgers, guys?

Generational QB... along the lines of Big Ben. He is everything you would want in a QB. The Packers havent gave him the weapons. But 100+ mil qb contract strikes again.

With that being said.. the NFC conference records explains him in general. You never get A1 Rodger's in the biggest game. Today's game was a chance to change the narrative. The defense figured our Brady and gave Rodgers chance after chance to take the lead. He didnt come up with plays to win. He stats will look great but he left points on the field and the game. This coming from a Packers fan

This is all I have to say!!

1611550032531.png

Advertisement
Sign me up for 2 weeks of Chiefs hype with their broken down OL after every media analyst was certain the Packers would win. Love being the underdog.

64k? Who has a better record:
A. Bill Belichick in 8 years without Brady
B. Rex Ryan in 8 years as a HC

answer is B

Advertisement
Back