OT: Bucs/Packers

Yes, he should have run. Had he not scored he would have gotten close enough to making 4th-goal an obvious choice.

I’ve seen Rodgers come up way too short way too often, and often times it’s him 2nd guessing or going away from what worked in the Reg season.

He’s like Favre 2.0. Favre is a family friend (like legit family friend), and I’ve had a love/hate relationship w him as a Bears fan. Lol. Great statistics, but man, big moments in the playoffs? Just seemed to shrink just enough. I see Aaron following that same trend.

Advertisement
Packers coaching staff couldn’t handle the moment. Going for 2 was wrong, D on that last second TD was awful. Don’t even start with the FG. And what were they doing when they had all the momentum and a chance to take the lead 3 straight drives? Quick passing game was working to perfection and they went back to slow developing plays against a D line that wrecked their tackles all night.

I’ve seen Rodgers come up way too short way too often, and often times it’s him 2nd guessing or going away from what worked in the Reg season.

He’s like Favre 2.0. Favre is a family friend (like legit family friend), and I’ve had a love/hate relationship w him as a Bears fan. Lol. Great statistics, but man, big moments in the playoffs? Just seemed to shrink just enough. I see Aaron following that same trend.
Yes, Favre only got one SB too, and lost a repeat opportunity. But, how many great players did either have around them? And neither HC would be confused with Bellichk.

Yes, Favre only got one SB too, and lost a repeat opportunity. But, how many great players did either have around them? And neither HC would be confused with Bellichk.

Aaron has an all pro in Adams, a solid 3 headed running game that included a PB Running Back.

Favre had Sharpe (who should be in the HOF), Franks (who started us as TEU), Ahman Green, Brooks, etc. & a very good defense for yrs that included arguable the greatest DE in NFL history.

I definitely don’t think either QBs have hurt for talent. It’s been a nice media excuse, but both have had plenty of talent, imo

Advertisement
Aaron has an all pro in Adams, a solid 3 headed running game that included a PB Running Back.

Favre had Sharpe (who should be in the HOF), Franks (who started us as TEU), Ahman Green, Brooks, etc. & a very good defense for yrs that included arguable the greatest DE in NFL history.

I definitely don’t think either QBs have hurt for talent. It’s been a nice media excuse, but both have had plenty of talent, imo
Bubba Franks is the GOAT...

My friend used to work with the mother of his son in law (the English one, if he has more than one :ROFLMAO: ).

She legit had no idea who he was - my friend is a big NFL fan so he called bull**** until she pulled out a photo.

Advertisement
My friend used to work with the mother of his son in law (the English one, if he has more than one :ROFLMAO: ).

She legit had no idea who he was - my friend is a big NFL fan so he called bull**** until she pulled out a photo.

Wait; are u saying ur friend worked w/ Patrick’s mom or her current husband Alex?

Last edited:
Wait; are u saying ur friend worked w/ Patrick’s mom or her previous husband Alex?
Is Patrick his son in law? I never got details.

Just know some English guy met Favre's daughter at college and ended up marrying her. His mother worked with my friend.

Is Patrick his son in law? I never got details.

Just know some English guy met Favre's daughter at college and ended up marrying her. His mother worked with my friend.

I meant the opposite; I was looking to respond to my good friend Ethnicsands in another thread & got distracted (imma get to him in a sec, lol.) I meant her husband Alex or previous husband Patrick.

Technically she met them both in school, but we’re talking about Alex then. He’s the young chap that helps her mature & her current husband. I’ve never met him or the other cat. The only reason I even know she was married to that dude Patrick is b/c she married him the same day as my b-day & the day her dad won his first SB. But I don’t think cuddy lasted that long.

I know Brittany is her own woman, but last checked they all still live in Harrisburg w/ Brett being literally like 3 houses down from my uncle (father’s brother) in Hattiesburg.

Advertisement

Dennison, Smith and Roberts were pretty solid TEs back in the '80s.

Advertisement
Sheeiiittt, I don’t know lol he ****ed up not getting him talent on the offensive side of the ball. If I’m Bill, I’ll let all my good assistants get jobs elsewhere, and I would retire. Leave Robert Kraft and the Pats with nothing.
Now that is some resentful ****...

Advertisement
Back