OT - Boxing

Advertisement
100% they got their canes shades on. Same dudes see a 3 star and say hes a underated gem. lmao.
every fuqin time like clockwork, i used to be one of those back in the day but see **** for what it is now, i stopped vids cause ni99az get femaled up and get all tight and ****. Im like if i got nothing good to say why makes vids

they would fuq around blame me for recruiting misses that my videos were negative toward UM and it affected recruiting. That kids watch me that would be the excuse. I'll complain on NSD 2020 so it doesnt affect them

Advertisement
LMFAOOOOOOO I love that excuse. Like kids are going to not come here because they read some guy on the forums talking schit. If that was the case UF would never land another commit and they would end up closing down the program.

Imagine if they read about bama racist parties and all the racist cats there, but kids still go cause money talks. This is how u know bags are being handled when kids go to play for the north pole and santas team rather then UM

Imagine if they read about bama racist parties and all the racist cats there, but kids still go cause money talks. This is how u know bags are being handled when kids go to play for the north pole and santas team rather then UM

Facts. Kids don't give af about what the fans say lmao. The SEC schools are literally filled with KKK people lmao.

Advertisement
on YT today I was talking to the black guy that has a popular UM page (not zo) hes chunky and is always at the games, he had a new video of a must get miami kid and im like dog they not coming they got bags. Hes like miami got bags now and dude is connected i was like i hope u right. Then he said yo they have to win though...so which is it? winning or bags cause kids go to losing schools for bags. Made 0 sense to me

on YT today I was talking to the black guy that has a popular UM page (not zo) hes chunky and is always at the games, he had a knew video of a must get miami kid and im like dog they not coming they got bags. Hes like miami got bags now and dude is connected i was like i hope u right. Then he said yo they have to win though...so which is it? winning or bags cause kids go to losing schools for bags. Made 0 sense to me

IDK but I hope dudes right. If we get on that bag game I would be pumped af lmao.

Advertisement
Another controversial fight. Referee asked Joshua if he wanted to continue, Joshua clearly said yes and the ref stopped it. What a surprise, cheating in boxing. However I’m happy the belt is back in the US.
That guy was looking for a way out man. Would you rather Ruiz knock him out cold and possibly cause brain damage. He didn’t even want to put his mouth piece back in.

Advertisement
Joshua and Wilder both are over rated. Joshua is too robotic and mechanical and loudmouth Wilder is wild and lacks fundamentals. That being said, last night does not negate the concept that Joshua may be the finest heavyweight of his day. Tyson losing to Buster Douglas did not decertify everything that Tyson had done up to that point. Lennox Lewis was not suddenly transformed into a bum because he lost to Oliver McCall.

In the case of Tyson, the loss to Douglas was the result of the slow erosion in focus and commitment after the death of mentor/trainer Cus D'Amato, coupled with the loss of manager Jimmy Jacobs. As well as the growing influence of Don King and turbulence with Robin Givens and her mother. The loss to Douglas was a harbinger of things to come, as he as never quite the same after that.

In the case of Lennox Lewis, he went on to avenge the loss to McCall and had a spectacular career by any measure after the loss.

I have never drank the Kool-Aid, that Joshua or Wilder were "great" heavyweight fighters. Wilder fights like a wild amateur, who happens to have the type of power to compensate for his lack of skills and fundamentals.

Neither one would have fared well against Lennox Lewis, Tyson, Riddick Bowe, or Holyfield. Larry Holmes would have crucified either one of them. Going further back, Ali, a young Foreman, and even a much shorter Joe Frazier (compared to Wilder, Joshua), would have handled either one of these very limited fighters.

LMFAOOOOOO Bruh anyone that picked CM doesn't know schit about boxing. How tf you gonna come in here from a different sport and beat the champ. Thats like thinking some Rugby dude is going to come in here and beat out Tom Brady as starting QB.

Just like the Canes homers there are boxing homers and they pick who they want to win, not who they think they will win. That also how Money got so much money. he made people HATE him and everyone tuned in to watch him lose. lmao.
My bros!!! Talking boxing and didn't invite me? Sup with that? Lol
Good read gents.

Advertisement
Back