OT - Boxing

U cant put that much muscle on especially at HW, his best punches were the haymakers in round 1 then he was tired. People dont understand how tiring boxing is when u first ever train go in the ring its hard to do even one fuqin round especially if u just throwing bombs. It feels like a generation in the ring and its only 2-3 mins.
Just holding their gloves up for 2 minutes would be enough to put most on their ***.

Advertisement
@OriginalGatorHater Yo who was that kid that fought at 168 from London.....that dude had sick power and I think he could give canelo problems. Dude has power and great accuracy on counters man I think his name was Caullen if im not mistaken. I thought he looked real real real good.

@OriginalGatorHater Yo who was that kid that fought at 168 from London.....that dude had sick power and I think he could give canelo problems. Dude has power and great accuracy on counters man I think his name was Caullen if im not mistaken. I thought he looked real real real good.

If you talking about Callum Smith I actually mentioned him to my boy a couple years ago when I first saw him fight. Dude is a problem.

If you talking about Callum Smith I actually mentioned him to my boy a couple years ago when I first saw him fight. Dude is a problem.
first time i saw him and came away real impressed, the counters were pin point timing and tight he didnt stretch his arm and lose power. Canelo better avoid that guy its almost GGG but with boxing skills, I have to see more but if Im canelo hes one I will wait on lol. I dont know much about him yet I have to see more but he looked hella impressive

Advertisement
first time i saw him and came away real impressed, the counters were pin point timing and tight he didnt stretch his arm and lose power. Canelo better avoid that guy its almost GGG but with boxing skills, I have to see more but if Im canelo hes one I will wait on lol. I dont know much about him yet I have to see more but he looked hella impressive

HEs a good fighter bro. Tall asf too for the weight class. I think hes 6'3. Tall like that with power is dangerous.

Advertisement
IDK but I hope dudes right. If we get on that bag game I would be pumped af lmao.

LMFAO at Miami having any bag game. There's not only a problem with keeping it a secret(This is Miami, not some jerkwater town in the middle of nowhere), you also have to deal with having legitimate media sniffing around. It's not an accident that Miami, SMU, and USC have all dealt with major scandals over the last 30+ years, while schools like Alabama have done far more, and gotten relatively light punishments. It's because being in a major city limits what you can and can't do in regards to ethically questionable stuff.

There's a reason why schools like Bama, UF and others don't want student athletes to get paid above the table. They know that in a truly capitalist system, schools like Miami could compete in that system, even though Miami wouldn't be able to offer an obnoxious salary. Living in Miami, and making a little scratch is better than being paid like a king, but living in Tuscaloosa.

LMFAO at Miami having any bag game. There's not only a problem with keeping it a secret(This is Miami, not some jerkwater town in the middle of nowhere), you also have to deal with having legitimate media sniffing around. It's not an accident that Miami, SMU, and USC have all dealt with major scandals over the last 30+ years, while schools like Alabama have done far more, and gotten relatively light punishments. It's because being in a major city limits what you can and can't do in regards to ethically questionable stuff.

There's a reason why schools like Bama, UF and others don't want student athletes to get paid above the table. They know that in a truly capitalist system, schools like Miami could compete in that system, even though Miami wouldn't be able to offer an obnoxious salary. Living in Miami, and making a little scratch is better than being paid like a king, but living in Tuscaloosa.

They also have much more boosters that actually care about football. The only reason Miami got caught with our last bagman was because the guy got busted for something completely different and ended up snitching.

Advertisement
Joshua looked like a combination of gassed and scared, he wanted no part of continuing. My only worry was Ruiz trunks were gonna fall off...nobody wants to see that.:oops:

I think Joshua has beat a lot of guys before they stepped in the ring. He is intimidating af. This Ruiz guy gave no *****

Advertisement
Check any Boxing thread, I always called Joshua an overrated male model *** fighter.

Everybody always gets on Wilder because he's not a textbook pugilist technical style fighter, he's a brawler with insane power but he's ALWAYS been a better boxer than weak *** Joshua.

Joshua was the most overrated "champ" in the Heavyweight division, he literally has only fought old *** men his entire career. He been ducking smoke from Wilder from day one, everybody always blamed it on Wilder but Wilder has never ran from anybody.

Joshua's team really tried to finesse him being the potential A-side in that fight taking the majority of the purse lmao.

I said in the Wilder vs Breazeale thread & I'll say it again... Anthony Joshua will keep running for years & years before he ever gets in the ring with Wilder, his camp knows he doesn't have the chin to survive that beating.

Talk that talk! Wilder ain't to be fcked with

Ironically, Joshua is now with Khan's ex wife.
That sloppy second gave him some bad juju. I read something about him getting ktfo in sparring before the Ruiz fight. Then again he can't seem to see left hooks coming. He was floored by Vlad and buzzed by Whyte and Povertkin.

Advertisement
Back