OT - Boxing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another controversial fight. Referee asked Joshua if he wanted to continue, Joshua clearly said yes and the ref stopped it. What a surprise, cheating in boxing. However I’m happy the belt is back in the US.

Advertisement
Another controversial fight. Referee asked Joshua if he wanted to continue, Joshua clearly said yes and the ref stopped it. What a surprise, cheating in boxing. However I’m happy the belt is back in the US.
There's no controversy. It was a good stoppage and not even the Joshua camp is complaining. He was done. Ref asked him if he wanted to continue while waving him forward , he mouthed yea but never got off the ropes and made no effort to put his mouth piece back in.

Lol foh Joshua was done he didn’t want anymore. Even when the ref waved it off he ain’t move an inch when he “protested”. In his mind he was like thank god when it was stopped.

Check any Boxing thread, I always called Joshua an overrated male model *** fighter.

Everybody always gets on Wilder because he's not a textbook pugilist technical style fighter, he's a brawler with insane power but he's ALWAYS been a better boxer than weak *** Joshua.

Joshua was the most overrated "champ" in the Heavyweight division, he literally has only fought old *** men his entire career. He been ducking smoke from Wilder from day one, everybody always blamed it on Wilder but Wilder has never ran from anybody.

Joshua's team really tried to finesse him being the potential A-side in that fight taking the majority of the purse lmao.

I said in the Wilder vs Breazeale thread & I'll say it again... Anthony Joshua will keep running for years & years before he ever gets in the ring with Wilder, his camp knows he doesn't have the chin to survive that beating.

Advertisement
Daaaamnnn....stupid *** Joshua....you can tell he trained for about 5 minutes for this fight. Totally disregarded Diaz and felt he was so superior that all he had to do was show up.
Was gassed out and looked like a bytch.
Note to Joshua: This is Professional Boxing and not the amateurs. The other guy gets paid too and has every reason in the world to knock you the fvck out. Sorry *** ****

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic, but if you are being serious that is not how this works. Yes, the judge asked him if he wants to continue, but that does not mean he needs to let him continue. He probably slurred the Yes a ridiculous amount or showed other signs that he was not fit to continue.

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic, but if you are being serious that is not how this works. Yes, the judge asked him if he wants to continue, but that does not mean he needs to let him continue. He probably slurred the Yes a ridiculous amount or showed other signs that he was not fit to continue.
Facts....if there was any controversy, his promoter and camp would of started a media **** storm. Those British mates were so **** embarrassed that they just wanted to get the check and get the fvck out of Dodge...

Last edited:
Advertisement
yea but his body language said no he turned around and had no mouthpiece, that was a good stoppage i already posted in the WEZ that this would be his excuse

In boxing u have no moutpiece and the ref is counting u better not turn around and u better say yes and stepp toward the ref....thats y the announcer said he better be careful right now because he had no mouthpiece. If u watch boxing u know thats a sin if u want to continue.

HE QUIT PERIOD

Last edited:
If t
Facts....if there was any controversy, his promoter and camp would of started a media **** storm. Those British mates were so **** embarrassed that they just wanted to get the check and get the fvck out of Dodge...

Absolutely. He knows he got beat fair and square. He wants to get back to England ASAP. Dude just got embarrassed thinking it was going to be a piece of cake. He was looking past him.

Absolutely. He knows he got beat fair and square. He wants to get back to England ASAP. Dude just got embarrassed thinking it was going to be a piece of cake. He was looking past him.
I knew ruiz had this watching the 2 episodes on DAZN, im like this chubby mug can bang and if he catches AJ its over cause AJ chin suspect af hes like Kahn. U hit him in the head hard he gets hurt and all the muscle works against him cause that **** gets u hella tired

Advertisement
Back