OT: Beirut Explosion

LOL. You continue to miss my point. As for your ”equation” … the math you’ve shown equals neither now, nor later - which is what you said the equation would equal.

Again, I don’t know it’s the same oxidizer. I don’t know what all was in there. I also don’t know that there were not arms/missiles there. And, from what I’ve read, neither do experts. So when you say you’re an expert -which I haven’t doubted, and you conclusively determine there’s foul play, you’re just going to have to show me more when, again, other experts have begged off that determination. You’re making an actual question personal, unnecessarily.

An oxidizer is just another term for an explosive. Different explosives burn at different rates, and give off different gasses of different colors.

The official word is that it was ammonium nitrate. If so, then the explosion should have one primary colored smoke. Not three. Not with a huge red fireball - it doesn't fireball.

I know of four previous Iranian weapons caches that have been blown in Syria.

Hizballah and Iran have been close - and I think the Israelis already hit two previous stockpiles. Not saying Israel had anything to do with this - but it is a curiosity. Just saying the primary suspect with the three explosions - that match the freball and different colors - would indicate missiles with HE warheads, and the rocket propellants. And maybe some ammonium nitrate.

Advertisement
An oxidizer is just another term for an explosive. Different explosives burn at different rates, and give off different gasses of different colors.

The official word is that it was ammonium nitrate. If so, then the explosion should have one primary colored smoke. Not three. Not with a huge red fireball - it doesn't fireball.

Hizballah and Iran have been close - and I think the Israelis already hit two previous stockpiles. Not saying Israel had anything to do with this - but it is a curiosity. Just saying the primary suspect with the three explosions - that match the freball and different colors - would indicate missiles with HE warheads, and the rocket propellants. And maybe some ammonium nitrate.
Here’s the thing, so you don’t have to read through the lines: I don’t disbelieve you. It’s just assigning blame at this point is premature. Not knowing “the who“ allows conspiracy theory’s from all factions.

Many mysterious explosions going on inside Iran and Iran proxies. Curious. But better them than us. And the strangest thing is that they are not even accusing Israel of foul play. It's almost like they are too spooked and don't know what the **** is hitting them.

Here’s the thing, so you don’t have to read through the lines: I don’t disbelieve you. It’s just assigning blame at this point is premature. Not knowing “the who“ allows conspiracy theory’s from all factions.
I never assigned blame.

I merely pointed out that there were three separate explosions, of three separate explosives, so close it almost looks like one event.

Could've been Hojat warming up his goat cheese - could have been some ***** playing with a grenade - or could have been a target.

All I know is that I didn't do it.

Many mysterious explosions going on inside Iran and Iran proxies. Curious. But better them than us. And the strangest thing is that they are not even accusing Israel of foul play. It's almost like they are too spooked and don't know what the **** is hitting them.
Heavy rains in China threatening the Three Gorges Dam. Maybe Dr. Evil finally fired up his weapon. They'd better cough up that ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Advertisement
Heavy rains in China threatening the Three Gorges Dam. Maybe Dr. Evil finally fired up his weapon. They'd better cough up that ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_31/72

Seriously though, this has been a concern since the 70's... enough for the United Nations to adopt a resolution even at that time. Imagine the technologies we have advanced since then on "environmental modification" as a weapon. I am sure Russia and China and perhaps other countries are actively pursuing such technology too. I still think Rona was a bio-engineered virus.

Gotta love when your sauce out and admits that everything on their site is to be taken with a mines worth of salt...

Give this link a read, you know, if you want to read something from a place that doesn't have to tell their readers that everything on the site might be garbage.

IMG_0249.PNG

Advertisement
ok, there’s nothing else for me to say. This about covers it.
Also, the guy above is using the old CIA tactic of calling " Conspiracy Theory" to discredit/distract . "Conspiracy Theory" narrative was invented/applied by the CIA to discredit anyone that question the Warren Commission. into the assassination of JFK, I ain't against any group just fed-up with our sons and daughters being sent to kill and die on lies. for the International Bankers.
Here's a good analysis

Advertisement
We all think we’re smart. We all think that we can’t be fooled or tricked or persuaded to evil things or be talked into some form of radicalization.
But unless you have alien DNA both ancient and modern history proves you wrong.
We literally have a country in North Korea where most of the civilian population thinks they’ve won the World Cup and that their leader talks to dolphins and has super powers.
We had an African pastor the blew loads in the mouths of female parishioners cause his ***** blessed them or some crazy sht.
Rwandans were massacring each other with machetes.
I could go on and on and I’m sure many on here can add to the madness and cruelty humans gave caused each other for religious tribal and political beliefs.
Until Something profound happens in our civilization this will be the norm and if you think about the huge amount of social investment that has had to have undertaken in the past century it’s actually a miracle that WW3 hasn’t happened.
I woul argue that WW3 begun as soon as Nixon set foot in China. Ideology is like a virus and the human host is actually a parasite that carries the virus. It has no time limit or schedule to adhere to. The communist party in China and the user had it first and only mission and it was to destroy the United States even if it took 100 years.
If we resurrected mao he would bust the biggest nut in his pants looking at us bicker back and forth about Hilary and Obama and Trump. Argue about healthcare. Arguing about a mask and how it’s social engineering.
He would see how successful his campaign is at Americans not even recognizing or agreeing with what their country was founded on and willing to break every single one of its proncipals for political gaineach side willing to burn this country down caise it’s the only way fix it
Talking about how Muslims and Christians and Jews have fought for centuries and at the same time judging who’s right or wrong or who has been more on the side of justice is futile.
just like a blood or a crip dresses their son in the colors of their gang every religion or political affiliation does the same sht.
So the atheist will blame it on religion and the religious wil blame it on radicalization. The fact remains is that we are all radicals by nature. It’s the dna that has survived in us.

We all think we’re smart. We all think that we can’t be fooled or tricked or persuaded to evil things or be talked into some form of radicalization.
But unless you have alien DNA both ancient and modern history proves you wrong.
We literally have a country in North Korea where most of the civilian population thinks they’ve won the World Cup and that their leader talks to dolphins and has super powers.
We had an African pastor the blew loads in the mouths of female parishioners cause his ***** blessed them or some crazy sht.
Rwandans were massacring each other with machetes.
I could go on and on and I’m sure many on here can add to the madness and cruelty humans gave caused each other for religious tribal and political beliefs.
Until Something profound happens in our civilization this will be the norm and if you think about the huge amount of social investment that has had to have undertaken in the past century it’s actually a miracle that WW3 hasn’t happened.
I woul argue that WW3 begun as soon as Nixon set foot in China. Ideology is like a virus and the human host is actually a parasite that carries the virus. It has no time limit or schedule to adhere to. The communist party in China and the user had it first and only mission and it was to destroy the United States even if it took 100 years.
If we resurrected mao he would bust the biggest nut in his pants looking at us bicker back and forth about Hilary and Obama and Trump. Argue about healthcare. Arguing about a mask and how it’s social engineering.
He would see how successful his campaign is at Americans not even recognizing or agreeing with what their country was founded on and willing to break every single one of its proncipals for political gaineach side willing to burn this country down caise it’s the only way fix it
Talking about how Muslims and Christians and Jews have fought for centuries and at the same time judging who’s right or wrong or who has been more on the side of justice is futile.
just like a blood or a crip dresses their son in the colors of their gang every religion or political affiliation does the same sht.
So the atheist will blame it on religion and the religious wil blame it on radicalization. The fact remains is that we are all radicals by nature. It’s the dna that has survived in us.
I feel everything you wrote.

I just think homo sapiens is violent by nature. It’s in our genes.

That doesn’t mean we can’t evolve socially, but it makes it hard. Very hard.

I’m actually a pretty peaceful, law abiding citizen. But I also know under certain circumstances, I can be violent. We’re all hard-wired that way. As an adult we control those impulses. But governments use it as a tool, let’s be honest. Now having said that, I’d bet every penny I have that was no nuke from Israel. LOL.

Advertisement
I feel everything you wrote.

I just think homo sapiens is violent by nature. It’s in our genes.

That doesn’t mean we can’t evolve socially, but it makes it hard. Very hard.

I’m actually a pretty peaceful, law abiding citizen. But I also know under certain circumstances, I can be violent. We’re all hard-wired that way. As an adult we control those impulses. But governments use it as a tool, let’s be honest. Now having said that, I’d bet every penny I have that was no nuke from Israel. LOL.

Right in Two​

Tool

Angels on the sideline
Puzzled and amused
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused
Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly old monkeys
Where there's one you're bound to divide it
Right in two
Angels on the sideline
Baffled and confused
Father blessed them all with reason
And this is what they choose
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground
Silly monkeys give them thumbs
They forge a blade, and where there's one they're bound to divide it
Right in two
Right in two
Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground
Silly monkeys give them thumbs, they make a club
And beat their brother down
How they survive so misguided is a mystery
Repugnant is a Creature who would squander the ability
To lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here
Cut and divide it all right in two
Fight over the clouds, over wind, over sky and
Fight over life, over blood, over air and light
Over love, over sun, over another
Fight for the time, for the one, for the rise and
Angels on the sideline again
Been so long with patience and reason
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end
Right in two
Right in two

Sorry, been listening to a lot of Tool lately. Heavy metal that somehow helps me calm my mind.

Its false flag season boys. The GOP would love nothing more than to rally around israel right before the election.
Why? The voting bloc that encompasses those people anticipating the second coming is firmly entrenched. I don’t think a nuke needs to be dropped in order to rustle up some votes.

Why? The voting bloc that encompasses those people anticipating the second coming is firmly entrenched. I don’t think a nuke needs to be dropped in order to rustle up some votes.
I don't think that voting block needs to be riled up either. They see what the other side is presenting, they also see an opportunity to get another conservative supreme court justice (replacing Ginsburg who hasn't got much time left) to counter Roberts who, from a conservative perspective, has disappointed.

Advertisement
Back