OT: Barstool Big cheese Pizza review (heavy on canes material)

Advertisement
And this is your brain on drugs !!

1619019461895.png

Not a fan of Big Cheese. The last time I went I got nasty sick lol.

I'm no pizza aficionado, but for my money, Lucia's is my favorite. I recently went to Lucali which is on the Eater list as one of Miami's top restaurants, but preferred Lucia's.

Advertisement
Eat there years ago, the pizza dough was similar to cardboard, and tasted about the same, never went back, too many places are
much better.

Steve's Pizza at 2am was the best ever.

Joe's Old School is pretty good.

The old Mario the baker on Dixie and N. Miami(fire Garlic rolls).

Advertisement
Dave is a funny dude . I watch all the reviews on you tube. Hes been doing this for like 4 or 5 years now. He try's out pizza almost every single day. The dude has a fund going and he helps out struggling pizza joints and pays there rent. Hes a dam good dude. Little wacky but a good person.

I want him to try Paulo Luigi and (even though I doubt he will like it) Frankie’s on Bird Road

Dave is a funny dude . I watch all the reviews on you tube. Hes been doing this for like 4 or 5 years now. He try's out pizza almost every single day. The dude has a fund going and he helps out struggling pizza joints and pays there rent. Hes a dam good dude. Little wacky but a good person.
His story about how he started from nothing is pretty cool as well. If I’m not mistaken, his fund helps all kinds of restaurants. Whatever the case, Dave helping like he has/is that particular struggling industry is fantastic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His story about how he started from nothing is pretty cool as well. If I’m not mistaken, his fund helps all kinds of restaurants. Whatever the case, Dave helping like he has/is that particular struggling industry is fantastic.
you are 100% correct. his story is unreal . dude is filthy loaded now .

Advertisement
Back