OT: ARod cheated?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t canseco’s Ex the owner of AlleyCat? Arguably at one time, one of the best strip clubs in Miami - eons ago

Lmfao....too funny
Let me guess, you watch the View and read the Huffington Post!!!😂😂😂

I wish, but there just isn't enough time. Like all people who don't follow the hyper-right agenda, I spend most of my time scheming with Nancy Pelosi and the NAACP to make America a communist state. With my precious little free time, I do drugs, commit sodomy, and encourage Mexican terrorists to rape and murder good Christian women. I'm also working on a short children's play tentatively titled "Jesus Sells Encyclopedias."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Has this been discussed in another thread?

I hope that little prick ******* doesn’t fūck us.

I haven't seen any discussions about it but he absolutely won't hesitate to throw us completely under the bus in an effort to sensationalize his little film by attaching the UM name to it.

Thankfully it'll only be reputational harm as I doubt any of the stuff will be recent enough to be actionable by the NCAA but the same morons in our fanbase that love Puke will still think think Cohen is good for our programs too.

This tells me:
A. People think A Rod went to UM because of his donation.
B. People are looking forward to a UM scandal.
C. Chuck Todd is a douche.

I'd agree with all of that but I think Chuck Todd is just dumb to not see Cohen for what he actually is. I doubt Todd would take any joy or even laughter in seeing UM athletics tarnished in any way as I think he was just asking Cohen if UM Baseball will be destroyed by this rather than laughing about it (as I don't think Todd has even seen the film yet).

I've got so many stories of J-Lo at the Tides Hotel on South Beach back when she was with Diddy. Loose!!!
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Hahaha! 10000%!

I was working at The Delano back then too. My God, if only camera phones were around or the idiot security guys were willing to monetize the cameras. We basically could've all retired off of the Puffy-J Lo late night pool antics.

I also would have about 50 different photos of George Clooney having ****ed his pants at 5am.

Ahhh, those were interesting times.

Advertisement
i was talking about Jose as the one who is jealous of Arod and his off field post baseball success

Arod is a broadcaster on a few networks now and on shark tank. hes doing really well

also no self respecting UM fan should ever clown on A Rod.
I'm a UM Fan....as Die Hard as ANY person on earth, I'm also a Die Hard Yankee Fan....
That being said, " F- A-Rod".......

100% believe it. 99% of male celebrities cheat on their spouses.

As far as Canseco goes, everyone called bullsh*t on his steroid talk until it all became true.

Advertisement
We live in a **** world if people think its ok to expose people's philanderous behavior in a public forum.

People have no idea what is allowed or acceptable in a private relationship to make such a thing public.

Advertisement
Back