OT: ARod cheated?

TerragonSix

A piece of yesterday; trying to be today..

Twhizman

Recruit
Jose conseco is a drama queen doing anything she can to keep herself in the spotlight.she claims aliens kidnapped her several years ago did unspeakable experiments on her.will change name in the future aka Bruce Jenner.

ThomasM

Senior

hoops156

Senior
We were talking about ARod, or is he not a has been baseball player nowadays?
i was talking about Jose as the one who is jealous of Arod and his off field post baseball success

Arod is a broadcaster on a few networks now and on shark tank. hes doing really well

also no self respecting UM fan should ever clown on A Rod.

hoops156

Senior
IF Arod was cheating on JLo, do you think it would be with Canseco's ex? She was married to Canseco. She's got to be flakier than a box of corn flakes. Arod might as well hit up the spa Krafty visited.
A rod seems like a smart businessman. the entire relationship has been a brand revival for him. doubt he'd screw that up esp w how close she is with his kids

coachpatg

LET'S GO CANES!!!
View attachment 81864

Man Code violation level 10: Snitching on another man's mackin
Culprit: Jose Canseco
Ruling: Guilty of violation, Man card revoked & permanent expulsion from Manhood
100% agree with this. IF Cantseco still has a man card, it needs to be revoked. This is simple "How to be a Man-101". No matter what the circumstances are you don't do this to your fellow man. Kinda reminds me when Kobe snitched on Shaq way back when http://articles.latimes.com/2004/sep/29/sports/sp-bryant29

coachpatg

LET'S GO CANES!!!
And like j lo never slung it to someone in the heat of the moment?
I've got so many stories of J-Lo at the Tides Hotel on South Beach back when she was with Diddy. Loose!!!
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶