OT: ARod cheated?

this is just a has been baseball player who cant make real money off the field trying to stay relevant. for all the roid stuff with AROD, hes doing quite well off the field. canseco on the other hand is not
Dude made $450m (I looked it up) - he's doing well full stop.

Advertisement
WHO GIVES A RATS ***.

Ooh, tough guy.......

Advertisement
Did not read the article because I refuse to provide Brietbart with any website traffic.
But anyone who believes Jose Canseco on anything without demanding direct, irrefutable evidence is either as crazy as Canseco or irredeemably naive.

Advertisement
Did not read the article because I refuse to provide Brietbart with any website traffic.
But anyone who believes Jose Canseco on anything without demanding direct, irrefutable evidence is either as crazy as Canseco or irredeemably naive.
People laughed at him when he came out with the steroid accusations, too. Turns out, he was right.

That being said, he should just go away.

View attachment 81864

Man Code violation level 10: Snitching on another man's mackin
Culprit: Jose Canseco
Ruling: Guilty of violation, Man card revoked & permanent expulsion from Manhood

That card is long revoked, bro. He has snitched on Sosa, Palmeiro, Big Mac, Pudge Rodriguez, and others on steroids. He did a dry snitch on Jim Carey for allegedly having a threesome with him. And I never read his book, but I recall he had snitched on several other players in there for cheating on their wives.

Canseco is the ultimate snitch. Repeat offender of the highest order.

Advertisement
People laughed at him when he came out with the steroid accusations, too. Turns out, he was right.

That being said, he should just go away.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And for the record, many of us have been laughing at Jose Canseco well before Juiced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back