OT: Army football team leaves visiting locker room spotless after loss to Oklahoma

Hopefully Dorito coaches there someday.

I would love to hear him tell a group of our finest that they “freelance” too much

Advertisement
I have been working at one of the warfare centers now for a year and I have definitely gained a lot of respect for all the current and former enlisted people I come across based off my daily interactions with them. Except for submariners they are just weird and slightly crazy.

I have been working at one of the warfare centers now for a year and I have definitely gained a lot of respect for all the current and former enlisted people I come across based off my daily interactions with them. Except for submariners they are just weird and slightly crazy.

88 men go down. 44 couples come back up.

My CO in Navy boot was a submariner. Crazy as fvck. CO Butler I'll never forget him.

They also have to be able to run 2 or 3 miles I forget in under a certain time frame, do a certain number of pushups, not be over a certain height, not be over a certain weight, etc. That really hurts their OL and DL recruiting. Not many good OL will be able to do a lot of pushups, run 3 miles quickly, and not be over the height/weight requirement.

Yeah, it's the size requirements that really do them in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a former Airborne Paratrooper in the 82nd that served in Iraq, I feel much pride when I read about noble things our military does.
Since serving I always say...I would kill or die for this great country...but I wouldn't even walk across the street for this government.
82D or XVIII Airborne Corps? And when? I'm an 82D vet myself.

Nevermind, seen you were in the 504th. I worked Division HQ.

Advertisement
Back