OT: Army football team leaves visiting locker room spotless after loss to Oklahoma

I see, they just call it a different thing. It's an AOC, area of concentration. Whatever, my point still applies even though I am apparently ignorant of the fact that all those smart people leading me had AOC instead of MOS. Is this a new thing?

I think it's been like that for a long time.

And I had a good laugh at the bolded. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Cadets that are playing sports especially football do get waivers for height/weight while at the academy but once shipped to their unit they must meet the normal standards which is not hard at all. 2miles under 14:00 min 70 PU/SU each under 2 mins would be a respectable score. Players used to be able to file for deferred time if they had a chance at making a career of football don't know if this is true anymore. Regardless its nice to see the team act like professionals. FWIW enlisted personnel don't care for west pointers.
Army Infantry 2005-Current

This is true, but it is still going to be hard to get an OL monster to get down to a 14 minute mile and 70 PU and getting him to lose 100+ pounds to get to the correct weight. They no longer are allowed to go pro after graduating. They removed that last year.

I still think you are Caitlyn Jenneresque, and well, I am obviously correct on that one too.

2.5/10. I appreciate you mirroring the sentence structure of my post in yours to set up the "burn." Unfortunately, the burn itself is played out and cold. What's worse, the fact that you referred to Bruce Jenner by some bullsh!t, psuedo-"female" name is strong evidence you are a cross-dressing ***aloon.

But I still appreciate your support for our men, women, and "others" in uniform.

Advertisement
Yup, but I have heard Navy is more leniant with their waivers(which is why they usually dominate at the LOS during the Army vs Navy game). Army gives waivers as well, but not as many as Navy.
Alejandro Villanueva played for Army(6’9)

Advertisement
Pure class!

Kudos to those young Patriots.

As a former Airborne Paratrooper in the 82nd that served in Iraq, I feel much pride when I read about noble things our military does.
Since serving I always say...I would kill or die for this great country...but I wouldn't even walk across the street for this government.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I had to look it up.

In the army it's AOC for commissioned officers. But they are 2 numbers and a letter just like enlisted MOS...and they mean the same ****...so yeah...splitting hairs. I know I've never heard the term when I was in...but it's a real thing.

As a former Airborne Paratrooper in the 82nd that served in Iraq, I feel much pride when I read about noble things our military does.
Since serving I always say...I would kill or die for this great country...but I wouldn't even walk across the street for this government.
What unit were you with The 82nd? I was with A Co. 2/504 in 74-75.

Roger Staubach served all 5 years. He took his leave time when the Cowboys had training camp. Oddly, he was only one year younger than Don Meredith. He also served a tour in Vietnam.

Advertisement
Back